Author's Note

I'm so excited to introduce Firebreak to you! The first chapter will be up next week (6/19/22), and will return us to the world of our beloved Jo & Ryker (Okay, I'm tempted to give them a ship name, but I think Ryker would kill me if I called them Joker. RyJo?). This book is the sequel to Light the Fire, and really can't be read without the first one, so I highly recommend checking that out if you haven't read it yet. Race the Storm is also another story I'm currently writing that's set in the same world, parallel (maybe just a little bit before) as far as the timeline goes. It will give you a huge insight into the government organization involved in Firebreak, so if you're curious about this world and hungry for more, check that out too!

Let's see, other notes...

The Jackson's Hollow series was planned initially as a trilogy, but I also have some stand alone novels planned for several of the characters introduced in the trilogy, plus some more books tied to the Race the Storm world. Right now I'm just going to be working on Firebreak and Race the Storm, with occasional posts to Popcorn and Twizzlers (sorry, that story has nothing to do with this world).

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here, and I'll answer what I can without spoilers. As always, thank you so much for your votes and comments, I truly appreciate them and love them!