Intro

Frank Gallagher. Father, teacher, mentor, captain of his little ship. Frank was working at his part time job the alibi, speaking to his co-worker Kevin, "How much of these people do you think are really alcoholics? How could people dare to live like that, even with children?" Kevin shrugged, "I'm not so sure Frank. But their alcoholic asses pay me money for this, so I guess I wouldn't really ask." Frank never thought that it was right for a parent to drink while they still have kids to look after. Frank would never dare to do that ever in his life. He wasn't like his ex-wife, Monica.

As he was lost in his thoughts, his first born daughter Fiona made her way through the door with his most recent-born, Liam. He waved to them, "Hello my first born radical daughter Fiona, is there anything I can do for you?" He asked her politely. Fiona rolled her eyes at him, "There is something that you can do for me Frank, you can go up to Wisconsin and go fucking get aunt Ginger before we all go to prison." Wow, Fiona said the F-word in front of poor baby Liam. That wasn't appropriate at all. "Fiona, I can't just drive up to Wisconsin and get Ginger, I have a job!" he exclaimed. Fiona couldn't know that her aunt ginger was dead. Frank worried that she would be too heartbroken just like he was. She looked at him and crossed her arms, "If aunt Ginger is in Wisconsin, how is she cashing her checks here in Chicago for the house payment?" Oh dear. They've caught on to Frank's plan. After aunt Ginger died, Frank didn't have enough money to buy or rent a house for him and his six children. He had no other choice than to cash Ginger's checks in for the house payment. After a while of silence Fiona gave up, "Fine. If you won't help me then I'll find somebody who can. Lip. He can track down her location and go to get her with Ian."

Lip and Ian. Frank's second and third born sons. The two have always been good friends since they're close in age. Lip was extremely smart, top of his grade and maybe even school in the South Side. He was definetly going somewhere. He obviously got his smartness from his dad. Ian, he was a kind soul. He worked a pretty decent paying job, and he chipped in with the families money when they're in need. Both were good kids with good hearts. But not to their father they weren't. They absolutely hated him for no reason. Lip would spill pee all over the ground and blame it on Frank, getting him in trouble. Ian would go up to Frank while he was asleep and start throwing popcorn onto him for no reason. Like, hello, this is not a movie theater wtf. It wasn't just them who were that mean to Frank either, the others were as well.

Fiona went back into the Gallagher house to find Lip and Ian. But instead of finding the two, she found Debbie sitting at the table eating some cereal from the cupboard. Debbie, she was just the little angel. Debbie would save up all the leftover money she had from bills and send it to charity. She always looked out for her family as well. She would get coupons from their neighbor Veronica to get groceries cheap and save some money for bills, she would help little kids find their parents if they were lost, she would even help Frank get up when he was too tired from working for his children. Debbie was the only Gallagher that really respected Frank, but the problem was it was only a secret friendship. She would have too pretend to be mean in front of her siblings and then apologize to Frank later. It was horrible.

Carl came down the stairs and stole the cereal from Debbie eating it all. "Carl!" she scoffed and got up to get some more. Carl. He never really spoke to Frank much. He never spoke to anyone much, he kept to himself most of the time. But if there was one thing about Carl, is that he was mean. Not to Frank, but to other kids his age. He would slap them, shut their heads in lockers, punch them, give them swirlies, give them wedgies, bite them, and overall he was just a real bully. He acted up in school as well. He would set off pranks in class and get into serious trouble. He was on the verge of being expelled. Frank was worried about him and wanted to help him get through it, but everytime he tired Carl would just roll his eyes and go up to his room. 

Fiona gave Carl a rude stare for taking Debbie's breakfast, and sat down Liam in his high chair. Liam. Frank didn't know much about him either since he was only a baby. But he knew that Liam would grow up to be somebody amazing. A star. Frank adored Liam since the minute he was born. He wished that Liam would grow up to love him back too, not like his older siblings. 

The Gallagher family. They'd always be something. Frank had a happy life, and everything he ever wanted was there with him. All except for love. He just needed love from his family. Sure he loved them, but he knew that they didn't love him back. The least that he wanted was for one of the children to smile at him. Thank him for everything that he does for them. But he knows that it will never happen, and that's okay. As long as they know they're loved Frank will be okay. 

(admin note:) Hiiii this is me Kermitiscool109109 hopping here with this amazing new story I came up with. I hope that you all enjoy it! This chapter was really long and normal, but it'll change.