The Email-Chapter 1

The clicking of my keyboard was starting to become irritating. I had been finishing up an essay which may or may not be due tomorrow. It probably wasn't a good idea to put it off for 3 weeks but here I am.

The clacking stopped as I leaned back in my chair, sighing in relief. I stood up and stretched, I had been sitting at my desk for about 4 hours. I unplugged my phone checking the time. 6:37. I just realized how hungry I was when a rumble filled the quiet room. I head out my room towards the door opposite mine

I knock on the door and hear a muffled "Come in!" From the other side. I open the door walking in a typical college dorm room. A simple bed pushed against the wall, clothes strewn about and a desk for homework and such.

"Hey Kennedy, I'm going to get food for dinner, are you good with Wendy's?" Kennedy brightens up immediately. "Yes please! I almost forgot it was Movie night, I'll set up the couch!" She cheered. "All right, I'll be right back." I said with an amused look on my face.

I head out the dorm complex and decide to walk as it wasn't that far. The dorm building was in a small part of town with interesting architecture which was very different to the rest of the city. A while later I enter the Wendy's and order a 50 chicken nugget meal for Kennedy and I to share.

I decide to bring a surprise and head to the gas station to pick up 2 pipeline punch monsters as we had similar taste in drinks. I walk through the street as I see a couple students I recognize from my online classes.

I went to college mainly for editing as I always thought it was fascinating and it grew into a passion. I edit for a YouTuber named Dangthatsalongname more popularly known as Smajor1995.

3rd person POV (cause I'm too lazy to change all the "they's" into "I's")

They arrive back at their flat and head inside to see the small 2 person couch covered in fluffy blankets, soft pillows and lots of plushie animals. They grinned as they set the food and drinks on the table and yelled for Kennedy.

"HEY ASSHOLE, GET IN HERE" they yelled through the dorm. Kennedy yelled from her room "ALRIGHT BITCH GIVE ME A SECOND". A moment later they came out of their room and practically snatched the monster from Y/N's hands.

The both of them bickered about what movie to watch when they both settled on binge watching Heartstopper instead. They were an emotional wreck together. They had discarded the food box and monster cans on the floor when Kennedys phone dinged.

She pulls out her phone to check the notification while you pick up the trash you left. As you came back in, Kennedy let out a blood curling shriek. "Holy mother fu- are you okay?" Kennedy shows them the email.

The email.

A/N
That was the end of chapter 1! I am going on a trip this week so I will try to update when I can! Until next time!