James Samuels

Hi guys sorry for not updating sooner but I had a bunch of exams I needed to study for and just didn't have any time to update any of my books. Hope you enjoy!

Hi, you probably all ready know me but for those poor people who live under rocks I'll introduce myself. I'm James Samuels, the most popular guy in the school and all the girls are swooning over me. Well all except two, Annabeth Chase the prettiest, smartest girl in the school and her best friend Piper McLean. Annabeth is the only girl I'm actually interested in but for some reason she doesn't seem to like me, but I know she has to like me how could she not. I memorised her entire timetable so I could stand outside her classes but she just walks past me, not even looking in my direction. 

I was standing outside her calculus classroom when she walked past talking to Piper and I heard her say, 'So Piper, are you coming to the park with me after school? The rest of the seven, Thalia, Nico and Calypso will be there.' 'Sure.' Piper replied. I had no idea who those people were but I did know if I showed up at the park and Annabeth saw me she would defiantly tell me I was the coolest person ever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time skip to after school<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I followed Annabeth and Piper to the park and watched them sit down on a bench. They were probably waiting for their friends. Just as I decided to go over to them a van pulled up and a bunch of teenagers got up and sneaked up behind them. I got up but before I could run over there and save her from the people who were obviously trying to kill them the boy in the lead, who had sea green eyes and windswept black hair, kissed Annabeth. I was too shocked to move but Annabeth judo-flipped the boy while sitting down. 'Nice to see you too wise girl.' the boy mumbled. Piper got up and ran over to a boy with blonde hair, electric blue eyes and glasses and kissed him. 'Hi Pipes.' he said. The other teenagers walked over and they all hugged. There was a girl with hazel brown skin, a muscular Chinese boy, a boy who looked like a latino elf, a girl who looked like a Greek goddess in the modern world, a girl with spiky black hair and the same blue eyes as the boy who had kissed Piper and an emo boy who wore all black and what looked like a sword hanging on his belt. (I know the mist would disguise it but I wanted him to see it) I decided that the next day at school I would ask her out. She would definitely dump that other boy and say yes. How could she not?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time skip to the next day at school<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

'Annabeth Chase will you out with me?' I blurted out. It was the next day at school at lunch and I had finally gotten up the confidence to ask her. 'No' 'Great I'll, wait WHAT?!' I yelled and everyone looked at us. 'I said no.' she said. 'but why?!' I asked. 'because I already have the best boyfriend in the world.' she said whilst still reading. 'I bet I'm way better than him.' I said. 'really then why don't you and him fight after school. If you win I'll go out with you but if he wins  you have to leave me alone and never talk to me again.' she said. 'Sure.' I replied and stalked off to my next class.

>>>>>>>>(don't say I'm getting lazy with the time skips)<<<<<<<<<

I was standing outside the school when Annabeth came out and without even looking at me she yelled over her shoulder, 'This way to your impending doom' I scoffed, there was no way this guy could beat me. I had been the captain of the rugby team for 3 years running. I followed Annabeth to the park where the boy that had kissed her the day before, Piper and the blonde boy were waiting. The boy looked quite strong but I could obviously take him. 'James this is Percy.' she said pointing to the boy with sea green eyes. 'Percy this is James, the one who asked me out.' Percy looked me up and down and then laughed. 'This is hilarious, you think you can beat me?' I turned red and said 'I don't think it, I know it.' He stopped laughing and said, 'I'm a nice person so I'm going to give the chance to walk away now with your dignity and unbroken bones because those things won't be intact much longer.' 'Really?' I replied. 'Well either way Annabeth is way too good for you. She deserves someone like me.' Percy narrowed his eyes at me. 'I'm giving you one last chance. Walk away now and I won't have o break your bones.' 'I'd like to see you try.' I said. 

Then he punched me in the stomach. Hard. I doubled over in pain and he kicked me. I fell backwards and lay on my back. I saw them walking off and then I blacked out. I got up and there was a beautiful lady sitting on the bench looking at me. Her eye and hair colour was constantly changing, making her more beautiful each time. 'You tried to mess with Percabeth, now you shall pay.' She said. Then the most terrifying thing ever happened. She yelled girls at the top of her voice and roughly 20 girls ran at me with t-shirts that read Percabeth 4 Life. 

It's been 12 years and I still have nightmares. Oh and I'm still in the hospital.