Olivia Justin

"Earth to Olivia," My best friend Katy said to me, snapping me out of my daydream. "Let me guess, you were daydreaming about Percy again." "Don't say it that loudly he might hear." I said, worried. "You've had a crush on him for 3 months now and you still haven't told him you like him." she replied. "He might have a girlfriend for all we know." I replied, scared. "If you don't I will." Katy told me with a serious look on her face. "Fine I'll tell him, tomorrow." I replied. "Oh yeah, don't we have a new girl coming tomorrow too?" She said, "Annabeth something?" "I have to get to physics now, talk to you later." I interrupted before walking down the hall in the direction of my class.

------------------------------Time skip to the next day 'cause I'm lazy------------------------------

I was so nervous as I walked into school, today was the day I confessed to Percy. First I had to tour the new girl though, Annabeth Jackson. As I headed to the school office to meet her I realised she had the same last name as Percy. I didn't think he had a sister, I guess everyone has surprises though. As I walked into the office I noticed that she had a ring on her left hand, Percy has a brother in law too? "Hi, I'm Olivia and I'll be you tour guide for today." I told her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Annabeth." As we walked out I pointed to where everything was but the whole time she seemed a bit preoccupied as she was looking at all the people's faces as if trying to find someone. "Who are you looking for?" I asked after five minutes of watching her scan people's faces. "Seaweed brain," she muttered. "What?" I asked, confused. "Sorry, I meant Percy." she said, with an apologetic smile. "Oh I think he has swim practise now." I replied. "If you want I can take you to where that is." Annabeth's eyes lit up when I said that, so I led her to the sports building where the swim team were just walking out. "So this is," I was cut off as Annabeth ran past me to where Percy was. She leapt into his arms and a tear ran down my face as she kissed him. I turned and ran as I realised that I had failed to notice the gold ring on Percy's finger.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Do you think I should do one of these but with Solangelo? Thanks for reading <3