Alana Calin

Hi guys, I'm going to try and update this more often. Hope you enjoy the chapter. (By the way Zoe and Luke are both taken from @panda32514) 

Hello. My name is Alana Calin. I live with my dad, my mom died when I was two so I never got to know her. I don't have any friends at school and I'm always bullied by this one girl. Her name is Henna Harrods and her dad is so rich that he pays the teachers to not give her detention for bullying other kids. She can get away with anything, like the other day she was beating up some poor boy in the year below us and when a teacher walked past they just looked away like it wasn't happening. I happen to be one of her favourite targets.

I walked into the dining room for lunch and looked around. I sighed in relief, she wasn't here yet. Just then a hand grabbed me from behind. 'Well, well, well. What do we have here?' came the voice. 'Trying to get away from me? Well we certainly can't have that. Now where's your lunch money?' I was about to reach into my coat pocket when someone yelled, 'Put her down!' I turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair and sea green eyes standing behind Henna. 'What did you just say to me?' Hanna asked, glaring at the girl. 'I said put her down, or are you deaf?' She said. Suddenly a boy with black hair and deep blue eyes came running over to her, 'Zoe there you are, I thought I had lost you.' He saw Hanna lifting me off the ground by my coat and frowned. 'What are you doing?' 'None of your business.' Hanna said. 'Now get lost.' The girl, Zoe, ran at Hanna and knocked her to the ground. I fell to the ground and the boy ran over to me and helped me up. 'Thank you' I stammered. I turned to look at Zoe and she was pinning Hanna to the ground. 'Now go away.' She said in Hanna's ear. Hanna got up, glared at me and then ran off. 'Wow that was amazing, thank you so much.' I blurted. 'Your welcome, my name's Zoe Jackson. This is my twin brother, Luke Jackson. What's your name?' she replied. 'Alana Calin.' I replied, still in awe. 'That girl you just beat up was Hanna Harrods. She always bullies me and her father pays the school to not get her in trouble. Can we be friends? I don't have any.' 'Of course.' Zoe replied. 'We're new here so we don't know anyone. If you want you can come over after school, our parents like it when we bring friend over.' 'I'd love to!' I said excitedly. 'I just have to ask my dad. I have to get to class now, see you guys later.'

>>>>>>>>>>>>time skip to after school<<<<<<<<<<<<

'Dad, can I go home with my friends today?' I asked. 'Sure sweetie. Call me when you want me to pick you up.' I ran over to Luke and Zoe, who were both waiting at the school gates. 'Hi guys.' I said running up to them. 'Hi Alana.' they both said. Just then a sea green Cadillac pulled up outside the gates. Zoe and Luke ran up to him and walked after them feeling shy. The man had Zoe's eyes and Luke's hair but I guess they had got it from him. I walked toward them and Zoe said 'Dad, this is Alana. She's our new friend, can she come over for dinner?' 'Of course she can. I'm glad your making friends already.' their dad replied. 

Well I went back to their house and we had a great time. Their mom was a bit scary but she was nice. I have no clue what Henna is going to do to me tomorrow though.