5

Ren stumbles as he gets hit by blasters. The Stormtroopers all alarmed go after you, and you can't do anything as Chewie runs off and you have to take out your lightsaber again.
No running this time. No escape.

"The Falcon's this way!" Finn shouts and takes the lead through the dark, lifeless woods. You hear the lightsaber activate and stop. Rey gives Finn his jacket back, both of their faces terrified. The first one to move is you, right towards Ren standing in a small clearing, fallen and skinny trees around him- like he might've slashed them to go through.
"We're not done yet" he says. Without a word, you take out the two lightsabers. Luke's you turn in your hand, the feeling still unfamiliar. That won't do. Your eyes fall onto Rey and you contemplate. She does have a connection with the Force, but would a lightsaber be possible for her without training? She's only seen you use it before, never did it herself. Still, you throw it into her hand. "Only for emergency." Rey nods.
"It's just us now. Han Solo cannot save you."
"You're not who you used to be. What a sad sight to observe" you say, almost too quiet to be able to understand, but just enough for Finn and Rey to understand, who seem to be confused. Rey suddenly screams out and tries to shoot at Ren. "Rey, no!" you scream. You want to get in front of her- But it's too late. Ren stretches out his hand. She gets shot up into the sky quickly. Her scream dies out as she hits a tree. Finn runs to her unconscious body on the ground.
Quickly you step in front of them to shield them.
"TRAITOR!" Ren yells, spinning his lightsaber. Unsure who he means, you scoot closer to protect Finn, as Luke's lightsaber rolls out her pocket.
"That lightsaber. It belongs to me" Ren growls, stretching out his own red one. You kick it back and Finn catches it. "Come get it then" you order with a wink of your eye.
Finn shoots first and Ren sprints towards you.
Sizzling, your lightsabers clash. "You have betrayed me" he growls. "I don't know what you mean" you whisper. For a quick second you let go. A sprint to the side and Ren stumbles. He turns, angling his saber. It hits a tree right next to your head. The tree burns up at the sabers touch, splitting apart. "Finn! Help Rey, I've got this" you shout.

Unaware of the person behind you, your wrist is grabbed. You turn. Ren has his lightsaber turned down. He walks closer to you, pushing you against a tree. "Remember!" he yells at you. You try to read his expression. Then, your head seems to break in itself at his touch. The pain rushes through you like an injection of thousands of needles. You crumble. You scream. Your knees hit the ground, the lightsaber turns off as it falls out of your hand. Hot tears stream down your face. "Stop it! I can't remember what you want me to" you scream, trying to grab Ren's hand. He backs off, shock written in his face. "What have they done with you?"
"What?" you hiss at him, your voice raspy and breaking.
You try to move and grab your lightsaber, getting to it first. It slashes across Ren's shoulder and you push yourself away as he yells at you. Finn rushes in, but it is no help. Luke's lightsaber falls down into the snow. Finn is no match for Ren, he goes to the ground as soon as he tries to fight him properly- one cut to the back.
Whilst Ren is busy, you reach out for the lightsaber, which is still rather far away. You are weak, and worn down. But just before Ren can do the same, the lightsaber stops midair on its way towards you already.
A battle of forces ensues, each of your sides trying to get to the lightsaber.

Then, suddenly-
It falls down right in front of your feet. Rey gasps, holding her ribs with one arm stretched out. "Thank you" you say and she nods, sinking back into the snow. "Keep the saber. When this is over, I will teach you."
With a groan you get up again and activate your lightsaber. Ren had turned around and ran towards you already, just like you did. The sabers clash against each other, pushing the other back and forth. Physically, you would not be able to hold this for long. He was taller, stronger and more brutal than you- but you were quicker, smaller and wittier.
You break away. He hits after you again, but you duck. Then you sprint further away from Ren. He still thinks you have the saber. He follows you in a sprint. Like a game of cat and mouse, you take turns and hide, then run.
Suddenly, you find yourself alone in a clearing. For a split second, everything is calm and quiet. The snow falls down and cools your hot face as it melts on your skin. One crack of a stick. Ren pushes down onto you. The ice layer under the snow cuts into your skin, scratching it open. He pushes down your wrists, rolling around the snow. That's when you take your chance and look right into him.

A white room. No, a white space. There weren't any walls, just a white tent. You walk towards it, opening the tent up and looking inside. A little black haired boy lays on his makeshift bed, shaking and sniffling.
"Is uncle Luke gonna hurt me again? Please promise me he won't" he asks, teary-eyed.
Before you are able to answer and reassure the young Ben, the tent starts cracking away, into a black endless space. Only the bed and crying boy is left and the world cracks between you two. "No! No, don't leave me too!" he cries and reaches out to you.
A tall, broad man appears behind him. Kylo Ren. He bends down and grabs the head of the boy with two hands- an awful cracking sound follows as the small head turns. The boy falls silent and hits the ground. Kylo Ren jumps across the crack, reaching out to touch you-

Ren pushes himself from you, screaming as he holds his own head. "How dare you" he growls, first quiet. Then, he repeats himself. "How dare you!?" You shiver at what you have seen, the shock and trauma set deep inside you. Ren is full of anger now. You have tipped him over.
Left, right, right, up, down, across, left-
he keeps slashing and slashing after you. Every step you take backwards could be your last. One hits you, the heat burning through your clothing into your waist. You bend down and scream. He reaches out, lifting you up with the force. Your airways close up and you grab your throat. Then, you fall and hit the ground. Before you can react, he pulls you up again and pushes you down.
You cough up blood and use your last power, rising yourself up.
A scream escapes your lips. You rush towards him with everything you have. He tries to duck away. The lightsaber slightly slashes across his face. You don't look- you keep running. The earth in front of you starts cracking and you shout for Rey as you jump.

Your body rushes through the air, you can barely reach the edge of the earth. There she is, stumbling and running over. She reaches out, and you are able to grab her hand, right before you would've fallen to your death. Rey pulls you up and you look down the cliff, then back and up at Ren. He wants to say something, but stutters as he holds his face- and eventually runs off as the crack opens itself further and separating you. Rey pulls you up and you spurt back to where Finn's body lies. Rey checks up on him and you hold your side, blood on your hand as you pull it away. Before you can check up on the rest of your body, you're blinded by a bright, white light. The falcon floats in front of you, Chewie steering it. Your heart aches more than your wounds do, stopping your brain from expecting Han in the ship anymore.
"Come on Rey, we have to get out of here" you say and help her carry Finn inside.