Chapter 4: Badluck

//     Hey, a casual affair                     That could go anywhere                         And only for tonight                            Take any moment, any time                               A lover on the left                ...

                     That could go anywhere
                         And only for tonight
                            Take any moment, any time
                               A lover on the left
                                   A sinner on the right    //

TW:SMUT RIGHT AHEAD.SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFY READING IT. THANK YOU

      You barely could breath at this point.You hold back tears,not wanting to smudge your makeup.What would others have to say seeing your eyes all black.The reputation of such an innocent girl would fade away immediately.

      The light in the room was dim and the curtains closed as always.The only sounds that could be heard were your whimpers along with your heavy breathing, as you held in your mouth William's belt.You were in that sluty uniform he gave you,that mini black skirt and that white dress button up shirt which was now laying down on the floor, your pale back fully exposed.

       William was trying so hard as well not to make a sound ,but his skin making contact with yours demolished his plan of staying silent.

       You craved all day this moment of intimacy.You thought about him all day.Thinking about William being inside of you aroused you more and more to a point were you've been asked by your coworkers if you have a fever.

     As he went deeper and faster you grabbed the corners of his desk trying to hold still.Your back arched with every move,feeling his member pulsating inside of you ,made your moans harder to handle.

    The man groaned as your pussy tightened around his cock.He grabbed your hips almost making sure you can't go anywhere,stroking his penis into you obtaining more gasps.

     "You are doing so well sweetie.Keep going."

     Your face was all red,your eyes shut down,beads of sweat running down your forehead.Your inner thights were sweaty too,covered in a sticky liquid,which you knew exactly what it was.

     William grabbed your both hands immobilizing them at your back,forcing you to lay your head on the cold wood desk.He caress your cheek,moving some strains of hair out of your face,continuing pounding into you.

END OF SMUT

     You opened your eyes blinded by a ray of sunshine.It was morning and you've had a really nice dream.Getting up your ass you pinched the bridge of your nose thinking of how stupid you are.

      You shoved the thoughts away and started getting ready for your first day at work.Dressing up with your uniform you observed that the skirt wasn't sluty at all and its length was normal,not like the one in your dream.You then dressed with the white button up shirt,adjusted your small bowtie and brushed your hair.Not before leaving,you left your best friend a note ,informing her you were at work.