Chapter 9:Clever girl

And you've noticed it            There is something right here                 You have come to love,                       yes you've come to love                          What you always will fear

There is something right here
You have come to love,
yes you've come to love
What you always will fear

"Why are you staring like that?"You chuckled asking the man.William was standing at your door frame with his hands in his pockets,the wrinkles on his shirt matching his messy hair,his eyes fixing your morning face.Ashamed and annoyed by the violation of privacy you quickly covered yourself in your bedsheets,making sure your skin is no longer under his gaze.

"It's funny how embarrassed you are by my presence now and how eager you were last night."He smkired at you obtaining a frown from you, that was in contrast with your red cheeks.He was right, although you both needed that run away from all the stress your lives accumulated,one more than another.

"Can we not bring that up right now ?And please let me change into something."

"At your command, love."Once he left, you could give up your hideout and pick some clothes to go with the day.Ironic given the fact that you slept together.

Last night was freshly printed in your mind.After you had your fun the fire had to be put out.While William was showering you improvised a bed on the couch,as he too drank a little too much alchohol and he needed to rest.He gave up on it and came right after you ,once you finished your bath.What surprised you is that he stayed until the next morning,waking up with him.Most of the time you would forget that he's a murderer and you would let yourself alured by him.

Following the cooking smell you found William in the kitchen preparing breakfast.You sat down at the kitchen counter,evaluating his every movement and comparing it to Amber's.

"Smells great"You looked up to him,resting your head on your palms.

"I can assure you it tastes the same"He says placing the food infront of you and taking a sit.

"Aren't you eating?"

"I had coffee."

As you finished your food while having small talks you went placing the dishes in the sink for you to wash later.

"Excelent breakfast although the strategy is old."

"What strategy?"He asks raising one of his eyebrows.

"The "we fucked and now I need to make her breakfast"."After some seconds of silent tension he gets up approaching you.Grabbing your chin bettween his thumb and index finger gave him a more clear look at you.

"I was just nice.I thought about fucking you after breakfast too but I got other things to take care of, which speaking of"He paused examining your face for few seconds"you should go and get changed for work now;you were in such good shape yesterday, it seems the cold is gone now"His smirk annoyed you more than his words so you left him to put on your uniform.