Chapter 2: Fredbear's diner

//   When you knocked upon my door                     And I said hello Satan, ah                            I believe it is time to go    //

                     And I said hello Satan, ah
                            I believe it is time to go    //

        The next morning you woke up earlier.It was 08:00.Amber was still asleep so you decided to start preparing for the day.

      Getting up you went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.The warm drops of water caressing your skin while steam formimg around you.You continued your small morning routine:washing teeth,applying some sunscreen,habit imposed by Amber, and simple makeup.

       Looking in the mirror you were observing yourself.

     You hated how your brain worked,and your body, so it was quite hard to enjoy the rest.

     You hated your eyes especially, masking this insecurity with eyeliner most of the time.

     But those blurry thoughts usually showed up just for a few moments,being reminded by your best friend how beautiful you are.

     While choosing some jeans,a black hoodie to go with, along with a ponytail, Amber made her presence known by tapping her fingers in a rhythmic mode on the doorway's black wood.

    "Morning!"Said her enthusiastically.

      She's so talkative and social at times, knowing when how and what to speak while you were shy, reticent and awkward around people but you tried to keep up with everyone you had a conversation with.

     "Morning you too" You said smilling back at her.

    "I see you are already set to start this day."

    "Yes.I am so excited to go and stare at which cereal box to buy"You said teasing her.

    "Hey,cereals are important!"Said her, laughing. "Anyway, I will get ready so we can go"You nodded as she walked away.

     Once back home with the groceries ,you two continued the house chores.After hours you were finally finished.All was in its place and the building you found yesterday was now full of warmth.

      " I can finally rest now"Amber exclaimed exhausted, falling on the couch.It was a quite hard work to move the heavy boxes that waited all night to be unpacked.While sitting next to her an idea apperead in your mind.

       "Why don't we go to that park we saw on our way to the supermarket?It had a special area for skateboarding too!"

       "I'm too tired y/n, sorry".Clossing her eyes,she adjusted her position in a more comfortable one.

         You really wanted to go skate though.
Making sure she knows where you are heading, you left,taking your small backpack and ofcourse your skateboard.