Chapter 7: Sharp teeth part 2

//   A moment, dear               I hear someone in the hall                 And this plundering of promises                    We hung up on the wall                       Or he's come for us, love  //

       //   A moment, dear
               I hear someone in the hall
                 And this plundering of promises
                    We hung up on the wall
                       Or he's come for us, love  //

        You were now in the same room with the woman that called you a "little mouse" at Henry's party.Not only that you two were eating at the same table,but sitting next to each other was a mindless decision made by Afton himself.Michael and Elizabeth were sitting facing eachother while William was occupying his place in front of you,having a clear view over his employee and the mother of his children.Various dishes were on the table,and the cutlery was placed pleasingly even though Lora wasn't informed about having guests.She was surprised seeing you at the door with her ex-husband.You knew that she already hated you but you being under their roof was outrageous and she was just as good as William at masking her feelings in certain situations.Who would have guessed that there would come a time when you would be compelled to do the same.The woman invited you inside with a beautiful smile on her face,and now she even cooked for you.

     Offering your help in the kitchen lead nowhere but to a politely decline so you just had to wait with William and the kids in the living room.You sat on the other side of the couch watching the tv,gesture noticed by him.The conversation that you just had in his office hours ago left you speechless.You couldn't look into his eyes and if you did you could feel how he could swallow you whole.You needed more time to understand the new information that has been told to you.The whole concept of William you created in your mind was destroyed in few seconds,leaving you with a new image of him.Processing your feelings towards him was the hardest part.

      Now he is in front of you and you did your best not to stare at him.You ate slowly,quietly not to disturb anyone.Michael was just telling his parents what happened at school today while Elizabeth was playing with the food on her plate.Lora scolded her daughter immediately and the girl stopped ,putting away the spoon that she used for scooping the mashed potatoes.

    "So Y/N"The woman next to you started."I heard you like drawing right?"You nodded silently swallowing the food so that you could answer with a "yes".

    "That's great to hear.I assume it's an art college you are attending."You could feel already withdrawn by her attempt to start a conversation with you.It was useless how she was seeking to get "close" to you.Lora was already on your bad side and you were the same on hers.

     "Yeah"You continued eating, not wanting to continue the conversation but she persisted on the subject.

    "Must be hard for a student to pay rent,is that why you got a job at Fredbear's?" William coughed trying to get her attention from asking you more questions.She just looked at him for a split second, smilling, then turned to you continuing her annoying game.