||1||

"Good morning." Lamelo kissed me on my forehead.

Ugh, My head was ringing for some reason. "Melo? Where's the kids?" I asked holding my forehead.
"Kids?" He looked at me confused.

"Melo come on, I have a headache I don't have time for your jokes." I sat up.

"We don't have any KIDS," he said. "But we have a KID. As in ONE child."
"I could have sworn we had two," I looked around. "Aiko and Pierre. I was telling them our whole life story."

"Well, Aiko is in the other room sleep, and as much as I would love to have a son, naming him Pierre? Hell nawl." He shook his head. "I would not let that shit slide."

"Whatever Melo." I laughed. "I think it's cute."
"If he was besties with Abraham Lincoln, sure!" He mocked me.

I took some Tylenol to get rid of my stupid headache and followed Melo downstairs to the living room.

"So Shayla finally got us the perfect Venue for our wedding coming up." Lamelo said. "We've only got 5 more months to prepare and we gotta work on getting you that dress."

"I hope I really find the right one." I sighed. " I just want everything to be perfect for once in my life."

"Oh, it's gonna be perfect." Lamelo smiled. "Kourtney Kardashian ain't gonna be the baddest bitch when it comes to weddings anymore."

"Melo, please." I laughed.
I still couldn't believe I was getting married. I mean, you saw how me and Lamelo used to be..but that doesn't matter now! We're in the most perfect place we could be in.

Lamelo fixed me a sandwich while he was on the phone talking to planners, Tailors, decorators, etc.
I loved the way he was turning out now. Sure he's still the same silly goofball from before, but I guess you can say he kinda matured being a family man now.

As I sat down at the table, I could see a small figure waddling down the hallway.
Aiko came into the kitchen rubbing her eyes as she got up from her nap. Lamelo scooped her up into his arms while she rested her head onto his chest.

I peeked at my ring and looked back at the two. I was really living the life I've always wanted. A small little family, in the process of being married, and in a drama free zone.

I've been out of the public eye for a while after having Aiko and even took an Social media  hiatus so I could focus on love, family, and myself. And personally speaking, I'd say it's one of the best things I've done in a while.

Lamelo soon got off the phone and joined me at the table.
"So your Tailor is gonna be some lady name Jess and I gave her your number so you can be updated on appointment dates and all that other stuff." He said.

"Responsible, Lamelo huh?" I giggled. "I've never seen you more serious before, babe."
"When it comes to you," he smiled. "I knew I would have to get my ass in line at some point."

"Melo!" I widened my eyes at him and glanced at Aiko.
She giggled and put her little hands over her mouth.
"You don't repeat that. Okay?" Lamelo tapped her nose with his finger.

She nodded and took a bite out of his sandwich.
The doorbell rang and Lamelo instantly got up to go get it.
He opened the door and I looked back to see Gelo and Lonzo at the door.
I got up to greet the two as they walked in.
"Heeyyy G!" I squealed as I hugged Gelo. He smiled and hugged me back.
"Long time no see!" He grinned. "I see you've been glowing though!"
"Sure have!" I nodded.

Lamelo hugged Liangelo and stared blankly at Lonzo.
It's been a while since we've seen the two. Trades were made, then the season started, all that stuff.
The thing is, Lamelo and Lonzo still had some "unfinished" business, since all that occurred.