||10||

"Someone's up early." Ja greeted me in the kitchen.
I was sitting at the kitchen island finishing up some expenses and lists for my brand.
"Yup." I said. "Just finishing some work."

"Oh? What kind?"
"You know, just some stuff for my fashion brand."
"Hey, I've been meaning to ask...were you for real last night? Like the whole liking me thing?"
"...I mean I guess.." I said. "It's all kind of a little sudden so can we give it some time maybe?"
"Yeah," he smiled. "Of course."

I was really starting to like Ja and warm up to him, but I still kind of loved Lamelo too. He's been there for me since the beginning...it would be too hard to just push him out. Speaking of Lamelo, I needed to go drop Aiko off to him.

I went to go get Aiko dressed and told Ja that I would see him soon.
"Bye Koko!" Kaari waved her small hand at Aiko and Aiko ran to her and gave her a big hug.
"Aww how sweet!" I smiled. "I can tell who she gets that from." I grinned at Ja and he smiled back.

We left and I called Lamelo to let him know I was on my way.
"Hey, Melo?"
"Yes?"
"I'm on the way with Aiko."
"Alright, let me get dressed."

I had no idea why he had to be all dressed up. Or maybe he didn't want me to see him looking bully as if I hadn't previously seen him like that everyday.
We reached Lamelo's house and I rung the doorbell.
A woman answered the door.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.
"I'm Aiko's mom.." I said quietly. "I'm here to drop her off."
"I'll just take her." She grabbed Aiko's hand. "Come here, honey."

I pulled Aiko back a little and picked her up.
"Umm, I'd like to see Lamelo." I raised an eyebrow at her.
"Sorry, unfortunately these are the hours I spend with him. So give me the baby or get the fuck off the doorstep."

Who the fuck did this bitch think she was? Beyoncé? Even if it was Beyoncé I'll still fuck shit up like Solange in that elevator.
"Yo, watch your mouth." Lamelo snapped and came to the door. "Not in front of my daughter. Come in, Ronnie."

I stared the woman up and down and entered the house. No wonder why Lamelo said he needed to "get dressed."
All of their clothes were on the floor.
"So I see you two started off on a rough start." Lamelo sighed. "Ronnie this is Ana. Ana, Ronnie."
"Ohhh..so you're the little broke hothead he was talking about..." she smirked.

"First off bitch, I'm not broke I'm in the process of launching my business." I told her. Man that was a bad take. I was in the process my business wasn't launched. "Besides, Lamelo I'm surprised you'd stick your dick in something sports players of every kind have been in."

Now don't get me wrong, Ja was the third basketball player I've been with but I wasn't like Mrs. Worldwide over here letting all the basketball players, football players, rappers, scammers, or just anyone hit this.

"You've got a lot of nerve." She rolled her eyes. "Lamelo I'll be waiting for you in bed."
He nodded as she went upstairs.
Aiko yawned and laid out on the couch as Lamelo pulled me to the side to talk.
"Do you have to argue with every girl I meet?" He asked.
"She started with me." I told him. "Walking around like she run shit."
"Just admit it. She took your place and you want it back." He laughed.
"Shut the hell up, Lamelo." I folded my arms. "So much for it's gonna take a while to get over me."

"I see you moved on fast too." Lamelo glared at me. "Not much of a surprise that you're fucking Ja."
"I'm not fucking him!" I yelled.
Aiko started to wake up but Lamelo assured her everything was okay and to go back to sleep.
He pulled me into a nearby bathroom.
"Me and him are just...talking." I said. "We kissed once. There, happy now?"

"Whatever." Lamelo rolled his eyes. "You don't gotta waste my time."
"I wasn't planning to." I pushed him. "At least I can come home to someone who respects me and doesn't argue with me every five seconds."
"Woah, don't act like it's just me." Lamelo grabbed my arm. "We're both toxic and you know it. You're the main problem cause all you do is run away then come back and repeat."