031,

EPISODE SEVENthe bite

EPISODE SEVEN
the bite.

THEY ARRIVED at the local store, trying to find anything that would help clean eleven's wound. nancy threw a rock at the window to smash it so they could get in, and mike and lucas helped eleven to sit down.

nancy pulled elevens trousers up as they all gasped at the sight, it was like a hole in the middle of her leg, blood oozing out of it. nancy was about to do something, but max stopped her. "what- what- hey, what are you doing?"

"i'm cleaning the wound." nancy said as if it was obvious, max shook her head.

"no. first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." she spoke, they all looked at her with raised brows as she sighed. "i skateboard, trust me."

"mike, hold this." she put a bandage on her wound and pressed down as eleven whimpered, "keep the pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?"

"we're gonna need water and soap." max turned to nancy who nodded and went with jonathan, lucas suddenly let go of nova's hand and emptied his bag out on the floor as they all stared at him.

"does anyone of this help?" he asked, max pulled a face.

"no. you two go get me a wash cloth and a bowl." max ordered.

"a bowl?" nova frowned.

"nova." max said sharply.

nova sighed, holding her hand out for lucas to take, "come on." she took his hand and dragged him away, will following.

they spent a few minutes looking for a bowl, and couldn't find any anywhere. "bowl...bowl." lucas whispered, they were down the cereal aisle and still had no luck.

"why wouldn't it be with the cereal?" he sighed, "i don't know." will shrugged, also confused. "what else do you use a bowl for?" nova asked with a frown.

"i-i don't know." will answered again.

lucas suddenly let out a loud gasp, as nova turned to him, jumping slightly. she and will looked at where he was looking and saw a stall of fireworks.

"satan's baby." lucas held it up with wide eyes. nova thought that lucas liked the fireworks more than he liked her with the way he was staring at them. "you ever shot one of these suckers?" both will and nova shook their heads.

"is it sweet?" will asked.

lucas smiled, "that's an understatement."