5. Ray of hopes

Next morning

Sofia made breakfast and serve it to the dinner table as surprisingly Felix was present for the breakfast. Sofia served him and herself and start eating.

"Sofia?", Felix awkwardly called Sofia.

"Yes Felix? You want something?", Sofia was beyond happy so she replied like little shouting as Felix talked Sofia after many months.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I really forgot about it as these days we are having a project. So I want to take you to a party today at night as a apology."

" Thank you Felix. I forgive you." Sofia said happily. She didn't think twice to forgive as she was happy. Her husband was taking her to a party. It mean in public.

After Felix left to work

" hooray! Felix is taking me to a party that means he is willing to accept me as his wife. I'm so happy. My plan worked. He really fall for me. He apologised for forgetting about yesterday so that mean he wanted to remember it."

"I'm stupid I didn't believe him. If he had remembered it, I'm sure that he will surprise me more than I did."

Sofia was happily talking to herself bouncing on the bed.

At the evening Felix arrived home early.

Sofia dressed herself with same white dress with navy blue shining embroidery. Felix dressed with the Sofia's gifted navy blue colour dress.

" Felix am I beautiful? I know I know. I'm beautiful. Hehe.", Sofia said while giggling. Sofia's confidence level will never drop down.

Felix smiled looking Sofia's childishness.

"Felix you are handsome", Sofia said with a shy smile. Small pink shade appeared on her cheeks as she said. Felix smile and went out towards the car.

They both went to the party.