7. Slap

Felix dragged Sofia to the car park. Felix was fuming in anger. He felt betrayed. His wife was a monster with a innocent mask. He almost fell in love with Sofia. Feeling of betrayal mixed with the hidden anger about forced marriage and mother's death. Felix lost his senses. Anger took over him.

Slap

Felix slapped Sofia very hard. Sofia fall on the ground making a deep cut on her cheek because of the Felix's ring. Corner of the mouth also got cut because of the pressure received. Blood was flowing continuously from her mouth and her cheek.

Felix's eye was blinded with anger. He didn't saw the pitiful view in front of him.

"You are a monster who has a innocent mask

I thought correct you are just pretending to be innocent.

because of you, Riya broke up with me.

If I didn't come, she would have dead now.

You nearly murdered her.

NO

You are a murderer.

Because you forced the marriage, my mother's sickness got increased and she died because of you. You killed her.

I hate you"

With that Felix left Sofia alone without even looking back once.

"You did wrong Riya. You kept your feet on my business.", shadow went towards the big tree near the river.

Anger took best over Felix. All regrets and anger, Felix hid within him from long time, poured out at once. Felix went home and drink alcohol as he felt angry frustrated and guilty. Guilty because without knowing reasons or truth, he shouted and slap Sofia.

He waited but Sofia didn't come. It had been more than 4hours, he threw his ego and went to find Sofia.

When he came to the car park Sofia was nowhere to be found. So he roamed shouting the name. Finally he spot a person like Sofia in the middle of the road. Within milliseconds, he quickly ran towards her.

Sofia's white dress was now red. It was soaked with blood. Her wrists were covered with many cuts. Slap cut Felix gave on her left cheek was freshened by many new cuts overlapping each other.

Shocked Felix tried to talk Sofia but she didn't hear or move a bit. Felix was dragging her as they were in the middle of the road. Sofia didn't even bulge. She was shaking her head and murmuring same thing.

"...Please don't hate me. I love you. I didn't kill your mother. I love her. I love my mother. I didn't kill her. Please don't leave me alone..."

Felix said, "Sofia lets go home "

No response but murmuring same thing as before. She was like chanting.

Felix pleaded, "Please I'm sorry I didn't mean anything I said before. I don't hate you...

Flash light came with a beep sound. It was too late to move.

THUD

All became black within milliseconds.