Story reviewed

I want to review some points in this story where you might have got confused.

          Sofia was the only daughter of mafia king and when she was young, she witnessed world's cruelty to a point where she became a girl who was mentally unstable. So, from her young age she suffered from depression, anxiety and multi-personality disorder(DID). But didn't identified that she had DID. She grew alone in the society. So she get bullied. One day as Felix, her senior saved her from bullying. From that day she had obsession and she stalked him. As he rejected her proposal, she waited time comes. She became a successful CEO in the business field. She got to know that Felix's mother was sick so she helped him as taking him as a model in her company although he had no qualifications. But she got to know that Felix got a girlfriend. She got sad again slowly started to get depressed. Mr.Leandor had enough by only watching on her daughter so he forced Felix to marry Sofia. For their luck, Felix's girlfriend broke up with him. After knowing Sofia can marry her love she became happy. Sofia came out of her illness.

          After Felix's mom came to Felix's house to live her last days, she treat Sofia in very bad way as she thought all happened because of her. Before her death, last argument happened. After that Sofia got to know that her father forced Felix to marry her. So she felt guilty. As Felix start to distance himself she became depressed again.

Felix felt creepy because Sofia again started to stalk him and her second personality aka shadow, killed all ladies who try to get close with him in wrong intensions. Sofia didn't know about her other personality. Sofia loved Felix more than her life. That was the only thing she knew.

She arranged their first anniversary in a grand way by her bare hands to show her love. As Felix didn't came, Sofia's hopes collapsed. But next day her hopes again built up.

          Riya broke up with Felix because shadow blackmailed her as she was a gold digger and a cheater. She knew truth about Sofia (she knew bad doings of her but didn't know about two personalities thing.). So she wanted to expose her. When Riya take Sofia to talk near the big tree, Sofia become scared. She get triggered by continuous shouts by Riya. Riya was frustrated as Sofia was acting innocent so she acted very furious making Sofia got her anxiety attack. Finally shadow got out. Shadow was a merciless ruthless personality which built inside Sofia to protect herself as she was innocent. Shadow knew the truth of Riya so she was about to kill her, Felix came. Felix was the safe place of Sofia so she came out. Sofia sighed in relief when Felix came as she only remembered incident before shadow's arrival.

          At the car park, Felix’s action made Sofia broke her heart. After he left her alone, she got triggered with her anxiety and shadow came out taking whole control. She got super angry with Riya so she brutally killed Riya by stabbing her with a sharp pocket knife until she exhaled her last breath. Shadow erase all evidences and threw Riya’s dead body to the river. But her blood thirst didn't end so she cut herself.

         She just didn't know what she was doing or where she was going. Felix found Sofia in the middle of the road with bloody red gown. But actually that blood was mostly Riya’s blood. With the Felix's first sight Sofia came back form shadow but she was broken. Her husband who she loved more than her own life, hate her. She had no reason to live.  Meanwhile, Felix regretted everything he did as he saw Sofia in that state. He wanted to make everything right. As he told he don't hate, Sofia got a reason to live but in the next second a truck hits both of them. At the very moment, Sofia, soul got released as she died instantly.  Sofia wanted to live but she couldn't. She didn't thought about herself and went towards Felix's body where his heart still beats. She stayed with him until he get cured. When Felix got his consciousness, he could see and touch Sofia's soul so that was enough for Sofia. So she lived with Felix a normal life but she told Felix that she was traumatised because of that day so she afraid to meat people. That was to step she took to get caught by Felix that she was a soul. She got caught on their second anniversary and but got to found that she was not dead and she was returned to her body.

She didn't get triggered accident so shadow didn't come out until the day of the kidnap. As Felix and his friends got curious about shadow they planned the another kidnap to find out the truth. But they got to found that shadow was Sofia itself. They send Sofia to get treatments. After treatments everyone thought that she got cured but only treatment helped her to get the control on shadow. Sofia and shadow merge and formed a new personality. Now she was a woman who was good to good but bad to worst. As Sofia also obsessed on Felix,  she continued to kill the people who get close Felix with bad intentions. That's the reason i mentioned a quote in the intro, "once a cheater forever cheater, once a psycho forever psycho." Psycho patients could never get cured totally. Love can cure anything. But when love is the reason to the wound how can it get cured?

Sofia didn't become a culprit for any of her murdered people's death as she did all very skilfully. No evidence found against her. Every death became a mystery. Shadow became a mystery to the society. Forever.

Umm..if you got confused about Felix's feelings, although he had no feelings towards Sofia initially, with time feelings built up slowly but unknowingly. He got hint about his feelings towards Sofia on the first anniversary. He thought to give a chance for it. But in the next day, at the party, he felt betrayed as he never though Sofia could do such harsh things. So he thought all the things she showed him was fake. He thought her love also fake. But as he returned home, when he thought rationally, he found the truth of the love so he went to find her and apologise. When he saw headlight of the truck, that moment he wanted to live. He needed her. That's the reason when he got up after 3months from coma, he shrugged off all bad thoughts and wanted to live with his love as he figured out about his love for her is true. Although he got to know shadow is Sofia, he made treatments secretly and kept shadow a mystery to whole world except bts because he need Sofia. But at the end he thought she got cured. But it was not the truth.

Is that mean both Sofia and Felix were obsessed to each other? Or else was that pure love they had to each other?

That was the end of the story review.