10. Surprise

Day of the second anniversary came.

" Please baby. I really want to arrange it alone. It's unfair you did it alone last year. So I need to do this year. ", Felix said with a pout.
"Hahaha...you are trying to act like a baby", Sofia said while chuckling.
"But you are my baby. Please I promise you. It is only this year. Next year we will do it together."
Felix convinced Sofia to stay in the room as he wanted to do decorations. After his friends came slowly, Felix blindfold her and bring her toward his friends. Felix removed blindfold. Now Sofia was shocked. Too late to take a step and get panicked.
Friends were sitting and looked Felix's face with wtf look.
"Hi guys this is Sofia my wife. Sofia this is my friends Jason, Cyrus, Karl, Colin, Lucus, Nico, and our youngest member Leon. My gang."
"Are you done with your joke Felix? Go and bring Sofia", Jason said with annoyed tone.
" you can't trap us, your jokes are not working, it didn't make us laugh", Leon said chuckling.
" you are already chuckling Leon...haha", Jason said laughing with holding his stomach with his hands.
Felix got angry. He told his friends not to joke in front of Sofia. They already know about Sofia's condition.
"Guys stop this prank. I seriously told you not in front of her. This will not end good like this", Felix said with slightly visible anger.
Sofia knew this day would come but never get ready. " please don't shout", Sofia said while sobbing.
" Sofia you go in. I will come within few minutes. I want to talk to them", Felix said controlling himself as his love of his life was crying because of his friends stupid prank.
"We are not pranking but you are.", Nico shouted a little.
"I'm sorry but please don't argue each other because of me. It's my fault.", Sofia said.
"What are you saying Sofia? You go in... Felix was cut off by Sofia's screaming. Few glasses broke scaring all of the friends including Felix.
" what's going on guys?", Cyrus asked bit shaky voice.
" Please let me talk. It's my fault. The reason your friends can't see me."
" what do you mean by they can't see you? How?"
" Felix why are you talking alone? What's going on here? Seriously it's not good", Karl exclaimed.
" Others can't see me because I am a soul.", Sofia said.