9. New beginning

After few days Sofia's father called Felix.
" Hi Felix, how are you?"
"I'm fine sir. I recovered. After few days they will discharge me."
"Do you know about Sofia..." Mr Leandor was cut by super happy Felix.
" I'm really happy sir. At last I take a decision to be happy with my love and she is with me in my bed, cuddling with me. I didn't realised she is such a cutie"
"You? what do you mean?"
"I’m happy with her sir"
"You hurt him Felix. I trusted you. shit why am I still talking to you???..."
Mr Leandor cut the call.
"Sir?" "What the..?"
"Hey no curses. who called you? why are you shouting? Didn't you see I was sleeping", Sofia complain while pouting like a baby, while hugging him.
" Sofia, it is your father. I think he got to know about the accident" Sofia become sad immediately " hey don't be sad. We will convince him later. Now let’s live our time." Felix said while pecking her hair. "Umm..by the way, why didn't you get a bed? normally VIP rooms have an extra bed? " , Felix asked.
Sofia panicked.
" why don't you like me to stay with you in the same bed?" , Sofia pouted sadly.
"No no no...its not like that. I like it very much. Don't feel sad."
After Felix discharge from the hospital, he tried to contact with Riya. It was not because he don’t trust Sofia, but because he wanted to help Riya as he promised near the river after all she was one of his old friends. As he couldn’t contact her when he asked from the police they said that on the same day the got into accident, she was brutally killed by a psycho killer and found her body next day floating on the river. Even though Felix felt uneasy, he shrugged that feeling and focused on his family.
Its been 2 years after their marriage. Felix and Sofia live in Felix's old house( mother's house in the village) as Sofia's father unreasonably took all given properties and positions and change all contact numbers. Felix didn't mind at all as he always wanted to live a normal life he became a professor in the countryside University. Although they couldn't live a billionaire life like before they lived as a happy couple. Another reason they had to choose a country side for their living was Sofia had a bad effect with that accident. She was traumatised. So she was afraid of meeting people and go out of the house. As this condition didn't cured with time, Felix secretly contacted a psychiatrist 6months ago.
"Make your wife meet with her family and friends slowly. Gradually she will get cured. But don't rush. Don't show her that you are considering her as a sick person. Act normal but yet be careful because we are treating a traumatised person.", were the words that doctor told.
He started a plan to cure Sofia slowing without damaging her brain. As doctor said first only known people should make contact with Sofia first but unfortunately Sofia have no friends and her family left them without a clue.

" Sofia I have never told you about my college life. It was full of fun. We had a gang of 8 members. My second family...”
So Felix planed to make meet Sofia with his friends. so for 6 months Felix was telling information, enjoyable moments about his friends so Sofia won't get suspicious and mess all things. Felix plan the 2nd year anniversary with surprise entry of his friends.