8. Pain

3 months later

Felix slowly opened his eyes and saw crying Sofia. At once doctors came in as checked him. He got to know that he was in coma 3 months after they got hit by a truck in that night. Felix regretted every thing he had done to Sofia. He wanted to asked Sofia's forgiveness and a second chance to start over a relationship.

" Sofia”, Felix called Sofia who was still crying on the near the bed.
" yes Felix? Do you want something? Is it paining? Shall I call the doctor again?"
Felix was bombarded with load of questions by Sofia. Felix smiled as he saw how Sofia was same as before. Her love, care, kindness is overflowing. Her one word is enough to make him calm down. But what happened that day? Why did she behave like that.
"Please come an sit here.", Felix pat beside him in the bed.
"What do you mean? Why?", Sofia was confused.
" Don't talk a word. Come and lie beside me. I need your warmth. Please can you?"
Sofia quietly went towards the bed and lie in an uncomfortable way.
"Please be relax. I have no physical pain so no need to afraid of me being hurt because of you. Keep your head on me. You can hug me if you like"
Sofia felt like a dream. She always wished to sleep like that. So she slept side hugging her husband while keeping her head on his chest enjoying the warmth she get. Both were sharing there warmth. But Felix want to know the truth so again he called Sofia.

"Sofia can I ask you something?"
Sofia hummed as she didn't want to disturb the moment even by a word.
"What happened on that night? When I go to the wash room? Why you behave like that? And I need to know what happened from that moment to..."he sighed. “to the moment of the accident happen. Can you please tell me?"
Sofia panicked.
She wanted to run away but her husband was hugging her securely.
Felix noticed the panicked Sofia so he kissed on her hair and said, "please Sofia. Can you tell me?"
Sofia sighed in defeat.

"When you go to washroom she also followed you. I was so jealous as you were talking to her. You didn't even introduce me as your wife. I know I hoped some more than I should. But..."

Sofia was saying the story with a sad face. So Felix cut him and said, " you have every right to get jealous so don't be sad. It's my mistake I didn't introduce you. I'm sorry for that." Felix again kissed Sofia on her head and indicate her to continue the story. Sofia felt little happy but again felt sad remembering that day.
"She came towards me and told me that she has to say something tome about you. She asked me to follow her and I did as she said. I felt little scared when she take me to a lonely site. I'm sorry for being weak, pathetic girl who get scared easily. " A tear drops fell from her eyes but she continued the story. Felix wanted to comfort her but as he can't disturb the story so he just caressed her head and randomly giving a pecks on her hair.
"She told many bad things about me. She told that I'm a murderer but I'm not please believe me. Everyone is saying I'm bad. Its hard. Its hard to be still good after people telling all bad things without doing them. No one believe me.", Sofia was crying very hard. But Felix couldn't find words to comfort her as he also one of the person who didn't believe her. He felt guilty for everything. He also need to cry screaming his lungs out as he did bad to his wife. So he continued giving kisses on his head and hugged more tightly. Tears were falling continuously from Felix's eyes also. After sometime Sofia again start the story.
"I don't know what happened next. After being scared, next thing I remember you were standing in front of me. I felt happy and secured so I smiled. But you seem to be angry. I was confused. You shouted Riya to go so I felt happy as you protect me from her. But you dragged me to the car park...." both were silent for few seconds. tears never stop falling. "You slapped me. Slap was so hard but the physical pain I got was painless with compared to pain in my heart. The words that escape from you were like you were stabbing my heart over and over. Word hate you told me made a pain that I can even die on the same spot.
You left me in pain. I begged you to stay but you didn't hear. It is paining. Still paining. I can feel it.", Sofia stopped and again start to cry again screaming, pouring out all the pain she had.
" I don't know how did I stand in the middle of the road. You came again and said you don't hate me. That word gave me hope to live in this world. I wanted to live. But next second all hopes scattered. My heart is a play ground Felix. All people play will it. At last my own destiny played with my heart. Giving and taking back hopes. But my will to stay with you made me stay with you. I'm tired. But I need you. So I came back for you and waited till you wake up. That was the story Felix. Story you wanted to know desperately. Please let's forget these things. If this stay in my mind I will die daily. Let me forget things and stay with you.", Sofia was crying. Felix also crying. Both hugging each other securely. After few hours Felix again talked.
"Sofia?"
"Yes Felix? Tell? "
"Can you please forgive me for all of the things I did in the past and give me a second chance? Second chance to prove that I love you?"
"Do you love me Felix?"
"Yes Sofia. I love you. I love you a lot.”
"I love you too Felix. I'm really happy. I forgive you. Even the pain you gave me was unbearable, if I leave you because of that, pain that I get without you will be the most unbearable pain. For me even heaven will be painful without you Felix. Don't ever leave me again."
"Then, Sofia Dove Amel will you be my wife and live with me forever?”
" yes of course Felix. I will be your wife and I with live with you forever."
Sofia wanted this life. So she choose to forgive and accepted the proposal.