What do we need? A TREE!

First Shockwave had to make a gigantic star using some basic materials in his humongous lab. I knew good ol' Megsy is out some where aboard the nemesis doing some target practiced on dummy cardboard versions of Optimus Prime. I do know that Optimus, in Transformers Prime, had once been a bookee until the primes chose him to become the next leader of Cybertron of which Megatron grew jealous of because many of those cybertronians with red optics were used as servants and he wanted to end that.

"What do you need?" Shockwave asks.

"I need..." I look at the screen and there is a planet name.

'Frostreeon'

"A tree!" I madly squeal. "A doe, a deer, oh, oh, we need a tree!" I am feeling so bubbly. "Mixing Mary Poppins with Christmas cheer," I bounce up and down feeling energized. "Tell me you have a connection to the flight direction handling vehicons."

"I do," Shockwave said. "Logically."

"Shocky!" I squeal. "Best, scientist, ever!"

"Do you ever get tired?" Shockwave asks.

"Depending what time it is, yeah." I said.

"In Earth time it is 10:43 AM." Shockwave said.

"Good space morning, Shocky," I said.

I seriously do not know when I started nicknaming everyone. It just started out of the blue. One of the Decepticons must have been joking about nicknames in a way that sounded like their nicknames are really their names. It remains a mystery to me.

"May I check your brain?" Shockwave asks.

I narrow my eyes towards Shockwave folding my arms.

"Uh no," I said. "We need a tree from Frostreeon and to get some Christmas decorations."

"I will get straight to it," Shockwave said. "If you let me do some probing,it is only logical."

"...Do that Spock impression one more time and I am calling you 'Spock' forever," said. "I am refering to the impression you just did while pertaining to my brain!" I shook my free finger up and down. "Your impression sounds flat and not placed well."

"Why do you care?" Shockwave asks.

"Because one day you might get punched at the optic by a Con who's a Trekkie," I said, lowering my finger. "Then you'll have a cracked optic."

"Fine," Shockwave said. "I will not say 'it is only logical' when referring to probing your processor."

"Goody," I said. "But...instead of letting you probe my brain I got a BETTER offer!"

"Which is?" Shockwave asks.

"A picture of Starscream dressed up as a pink waitress," I said.

"...Deal." Shockwave said.

"Thank you," I said. "You get the contact and I get the vehicons to do some decorating!"