Oh Christmas tree, oh X-mas tree, oi tree!

...December 23rd...

...2011....

"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas tree, I wonder how tall you can get!" I sang. 

The three Vehicons glared at me as they decorated the tree. Megatron and co were still retrieving the large quantities of energon.  I had a shrug, "Just joking." The three resumed decorating the tree that was roughly ten feet taller than Starscream. I picked the side of my face to encounter peeling facial skin. It felt a lot like dried glue.  I ripped off some of my human skin then discarded it into a portable trash can.  Shockwave had strongly recommended that my peeling skin be taken of properly without making a mess. It was my personal skin trash can that came with a purple handle.

"Your singing is terrible." Third-zero said. 

"I agree," Farelp, the second Vehicon, said.  "Hey Bob the Vehicon," Farelp had backed off from the tree raising his optic brow. "How is the plugging in going?"

"Almost . . . .THERE!" Came Bob the  vehicon's grunt.

Third-Zero and Farelp hadn't their digits on the tree as it fell in my direction.

It fell forwards and forwards  blocking light from both sides. My eyes widened then I was sent crashing to the floor by the large tree branches. Do I really make a terrible singer?, I thought, Perhaps I need to practice all over again by singing a lot. Well that would take years girly! I felt something pressed against my chest. It was difficult to breath.

"Bob!" Farelp said.

"What?" Bob the Vehicon said. "What did I do?"

"Next time we're hold the tree!" Third-Zero said.

"Give me a servo, Third-Zero!" Farelp said. "It is . . . too . . . heavy for me!"

It was interesting that it hadn't been bounced off.

Perhaps . . . I can die?

"How heavy does a given tree weigh?" Farelp randomly asked.

"FARELP, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TREE!" Bob the vehicon shouted.

And then I couldn't hear a thing.

I don't know how long it lasted.

But it ended with a short pop.

"She is gone." Came Shockwave's voice. "

"Gone?" Farelp said, in shock. "Just like that . . ." His voice lowered. "Humans are intricate beings."

I pushed myself upright blinking.

"Who is gone?" I said.

Instantly Bob the vehicon jumped into Third-Zero's arms with a scream.

"SHE IS A ZOMBIE!" Bob the vehicon screamed

"This is illogical." Shockwave said.

I looked down noticing a electrical jolt from my chest and a long thin metal item coming out of where Shockwave's servo should be. My chest had metal parts. I had a cage around my heart which was still pumping I tilted my head processing in the reasonable assumption. Then I broke out into laughter, happy, relieved laughter. I nearly fell off the berth if it wasn't for Shockwave's servos getting in the way.

"Dork." Third-Zero said,dropping Bob the vehicon with a dull expression.

I see the positive in the negative.

That is how I comfort myself.

And a main reason why I am so happy-go-lucky around the Decepticons.