The decoration has begun

...December 21st 2011...

..Aboard the nemesis..

"Mistlletoe?" The fifth vehicon asks, balancing on the first vehicon.

"Yes sirry!" I nod, rapidly. "You get to see one of the other 'Cons kiss another."

"I so hate this," The first vehicon grumbles.

I watch the fifth vehicon pin the mistletoe on the top part of the threshold entrance to the Nemesis.

"You did it!" I cheer. "You did it!"

The first vehicon fell backwards with the fifth vehicon on his shoulders then lands on his back. Their landing made me bounce of the floor about three feet for a couple seconds and land on my side. My socks rip in half going into numerous piece strangely. My feet had become gray but my toes strangely are taking on different shapes similar to those claws that appear at the end of the Decepticon's long wide leg armor.

My toes so do not look human.

"Ooooh lala," I said.

I get up on my two feet.

"You thick helmet vehicon," The fifth vehicon said. "I told you; no falling!"

"Hey," The first vehicon said. "I can't stop moving all the time."

"You are in complete control of your body, dull brain," The fifth vehicon said.

"Yo' metamorphing cyber-thing!" A vehicon, being short, whistles in the hallway wearing an apron. "I need a test taster!"

"Cookies!" I squeal, running after the apron vehicon. I run past a line of vehicons putting up Christmas lights. "Hey Bob that light bulb in the string is dead!"

Bob the vehicon grumbles ripping out the dead bulb.

Don't ask where the lights came from.

Running made my peeling off feet skin much faster as there is nothing left of the human skin when I skid into the kitchen. The apron vehicon has a couple other buddies looking unsure at their little mess. They are covered in cookie dough to say for their sake.

"Where's the cookies?" I ask.

They show a tray of rounded balls on plastic wrapping.

"Guys," I said. "You have ta bake them."

"Wait, we were?" The second cookie dough covered vehicon asks.

"Uh huh," I said, nodding. "Try baking them for ten minutes." I hop up and down to see the oven that has two tray thingys. "Oh you can bake two dozen cookies while you are at it!"

"...Damn it," The third cookie dough covered vehicon said. "I hate baking cookies."

"I love making cookies," The second cookie dough covered Vehicon said.

"To think we were ready for a taste tester," The first cookie dough covered Vehicon said, rubbing his forehelm.

The second cookie covered vehicon puts two trays into the oven—both with rows of energon cookies—then puts in the timer. I made my way out of the room feeling energetic. So energetic I can write so many stories at once and leave them on cliff hangers! God no I don't want the era of 'no completing stories' to return. It is something I dread very much.

"Amy!" Shockwave shouts, stopping me in my tracks. "Why is the vehicons decorating the nemesis?"

"You want Screamer and Megsy Wegsy to kiss," I said. "Duh, Christmas time is coming, and you willingly are part of it."

"I did not concede to your logic for this," Shockwave said.

"Yes, you did," I said. "In exchange I show you Starscream in a pink waitress costume."

Shockwave did not reply.

"Oh," I said. "You want to see it," I laugh. "Why didn't you just ask before?" I grab Shockwave by his long claw digit. "Come on big guy," I walk down the hallway headed towards the HQ where the main computer is built into. "You are getting a early Christmas present for being the best scientist mech ever!"

Vehicons put up a small talking tree decoration on a ledge sticking out from the wall.

A Santa Clause picture is put up on one of the flat surface walls.

"No this decoration is mine!" The tenth vehicon said.

"Mine!" The ninth vehicon argues back, tugging the christmas light back.

"Megatron would be disapointed to see his men bickering like sparklings," Shockwave said.

Well that quickly resolved their conflict so the two vehicons bitterly worked together.