Chapter 6

Nakoma later found Pocahontas over by the river with her son. "Pocahontas!" Nakoma yells. "Oh hey Nakoma." She replied with a smile. "Pocahontas, You have a lot of explaining to do." Nakoma says as she smiles mischievously and crosses her arms. Pocahontas smirks at this. "Why, whatever do you mean?" Pocahontas replied with a smile. Nakoma then sits down with her and Little John. "Oh whatever! Spill it!" Nakoma says. Pocahontas laughs. "Ok ok." Pocahontas says. "Ok, What happened?" Nakoma asked. "Ok. So I went to talk to my Father and I told him about how you were lonely and looking for love, and he told me that there was this guy who was worried about you earlier when we were late for breakfast." Pocahontas explained. "Really? He was worried about me?" Nakoma asked. Pocahontas nods. Nakoma can't help but smile. "And so I finally convinced him to ask you out." Pocahontas says. The girls both squealed. Little John didn't like this, so he cried and covered his ears. "Oh. Mommy is sorry. We just got excited. I'm sorry baby!" Pocahontas says as she hugs her son and tries to calm him down. Nakoma smiles. Pocahontas is a wonderful mother. Nakoma was just hoping she is just as great of a mother. "So tell me about him." Pocahontas says as she rocks her child back and forth. "Well, his name is Reyansh, and he is super handsome. He was running and knocked me down by mistake. He apologized and told me he had ben looking for me." Nakoma says as she continues to explain. Pocahontas smiles as she listens. "So he ended up asking me out, and now we have a date tomorrow afternoon." Nakoma says excitedly. Pocahontas smiles. "That's great Nakoma!" She replied. "I know! I'm super excited!" Nakoma replied. Pocahontas smiles. "Thanks for helping me find a man Pocahontas. I have just been so lonely and you are really the only friend I have." Nakoma said. "That's what best friends do! They help each other. Besides, it was kinda fun playing matchmaker." Pocahontas replied with a giggle. Nakoma giggled too. Them Pocahontas turned serious for a moment. "Oh and be careful. I heard that Kocoum used to be rough with his girlfriends but I hope Reyansh isn't the same." Pocahontas warned. "Oh I don't think he's anything like his brother, but I will look out for that kind of behavior." Nakoma replied with a wink. They both laughed. After a while John comes looking for Pocahontas. "Ah, there you are. I've been looking for you everywhere." John says as he walks over and kisses both his wife and son on their heads. "Oh Hey John. I was just talking to Nakoma about Reyansh." Pocahontas replied. "Oh is that the guy you hunted down earlier?" John asks as he sits down. "Yes. And it looks like they are going to get along just fine." Pocahontas says with a smirk. Nakoma blushes. "Stop it." Nakoma says as she continues to blush. They all laughed. Soon it was time for dinner. So they all headed to the camp fire. They arrive at the camp fire and the chief announced that it was time to eat. Nakoma looks up and sees Reyansh. He sees her too. He gets up the courage to walk over to her. "Hey Nakoma. Would you like to eat with me?" He asked as he runs the back of his neck with his hand. Nakoma smiles. "Of course I would." She says as she grabs a plate of food and goes to sit next to Reyansh. "So what kind of work do you do?" Nakoma asks. "Well I hunt and if there needs to be I am usually on look out for the village." Nakoma smiles. He was handsome and brave. "Wow! That's awesome!" Nakoma says. "Yeah it's pretty cool." Reyansh blushed. "So how long have you been friends with Pocahontas?" He asked as they continue to eat. "Oh for as long as I can remember. We have always been best friends." Nakoma replied. "And how do you feel about John Smith?" Reyansh asked. "Oh I like him a lot. He treats Pocahontas like a queen. I just hope I can find someone who loves me like how he loves her." Nakoma says as she looks at the ground. "Oh well, maybe you won't have to look too far." Reyansh says as he blushes and looks to the ground too. Nakoma looks up at him. "You really think so?" She asked. Reyansh looks back up at her. "Well I hope so anyways." Reyansh adds. Nakoma was touched by this. She felt drawn to him. It was like something was pulling her closer she sat closer to him. "Wow! You are nothing like your brother." Nakoma says. "How so?" Reyansh asked. "Well from what I have heard Kococum was rougher with the ladies. You are so sweet and kind and treat me with respect." Nakoma explains. Reyansh blushed again. "Well thank you. I have grown up with my brother and yes he was rougher with the women. I have seen him do some terrible things to women, and I don't want to be the guy that everyone is afraid of. I want to be loved for who I am." Reyansh says. Nakoma was drawn even closer to him. She soon just uncontrollably held his face and kissed him. He was surprised by this. She was too quite frankly. Soon they pull out of the kiss. Nakoma's eyes widen. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go that fast. It just...." Nakoma tried to explain but Reyansh cut her off and kissed her again. They were both surprised but rather enjoying the kiss. Soon they pull out again. "It's ok Nakoma, I guess the spirits were pulling us together." Reyansh says. "I guess so. But let's not take this too fast I do want to get to know you better though. Nakoma replied. "Oh I don't want to take it real fast either. And no worries we will definitely get to know each other better." Reyansh says as he kisses her one more time. Soon they pull out of the kiss. "Oh it's getting late. May I walk you home?" Reyansh asked as he gets up and helps her up as well. "I'd like that." She says as she takes his hand. He walks her home and says goodnight. "I had a great time tonight. Hopefully we can do this again soon." Reyansh says. "Oh I had fun too. And I'm free tomorrow night too." She says as she smiles and gives him a wink. Reyansh smiles. "It's a date then. Until then, goodnight." He says as he kisses her cheek. "Goodnight." She says as she enters her house. Then Reyansh walks home and goes to sleep dreaming about Nakoma.