phase nine - dont let her or yourself die

sliding down to the lab, phoebe ran to the closet and grabbed the suits. "okay, we have an extra spengler suit, so trevor and i can wear those." phoebe nodded. she gave winston to nova (that now said 'NJ' on the patch) and the others to podcast and lucky. "pod, can you help me with my jeans?" nova asked, and he walked over, helping her balance herself as she took them off to just show her with underwear, converse, and a Queen t-shirt on. "thanks bud." she slid on the suit and looked at herself in the potrait mirror, smiling at herself. "spiffy." she grinned, fixing her collar.

"this is what he has been working on all those years." phoebe said. "building this model?" trevor asked. "the detail is amazing." lucky added. "no, he came here to finish what the OG ghostbusters started." nova said. "thank you." said phoebe. "to trap gozer." lucky told them. "in that dirt field." trevor finished. "exactly. these big silos act as a capacitor." podcast was scrolling now, making electity circuit the board, making everyone jump away. "whats a capicitor?" trvor asked. "would it kill you to read?" phoebe and nova chorused. "would it kill you two to just tell me?" "once activated, these towers can hold a charge for one moment." phoebe started. "but in that one moment, they can power hundreds of traps." nova finished, the girls both fistbumping quickly. "so how do we get gozer into the field?" lucky asked.

"gozer is protected by two evil spirits." phoebe told. "the keymaster and the gatekeeper." podcast said, with a ridiculous looking invention on his head. "okay, sweetie, lets take this off your head." nova helped podcast take off the hat invention, as they continued to talk. "she needs both of them. no gatekeeper, no gozer." "first these spirits must possess two human souls." podcast instructed. "like mom." podcast and nova nodded. "so they can unite... formally." the teens look at each other. "what are we talking about?" lucky asks. "were thinking at least third base." lucky chuckled at novas response.

"go mom."

/\/\/\

at the police station, with people running past, the 5 run in, lucky hopping the desk and catching the foreign language on TV. podcast tastes the liquid caffiene that had been split. "they were just here."

"got anything?" nova asked, looking through evidence with phoebe. "no, just more stupid guns." nova groaned at the response. "a jail inside a jail." podcast said. "what are you talking about?" phoebe asked, walking up to podcast with nova behind her. "no, no, no!" phoebe groaned, running towards the cell. "my baby!" nova said, running next to phoebe. "and its an–" "ANSI class one electromganetic deadbolt." the girls chorused, looking at each other and groaning even more. "i believe in you two." podcast nodded. "its unpickable." phoebe deadpanned. podcast sighed.

but then, he grabbed for the mobile remote through the cell bars. "what are you doing?" phoebe asked. "i have a plan." he clicked on the button through the bars. "wait–!" but it was too late. the mobile ghost trap had been released, and the ghost just munched his way through the bars, and flew out with the kids backed away from them so he ahd enough space. they all looked at each other, before running in for their things.

and a couple minutes later, after packing everything into the back, lucky got into the police car, and trevor, nova, podcast, and phoebe into the ghostbuster car. "ready?" he asked her, through the rolled down windows. "i'll be waiting." lucky smiled, and with that, they both drove of, trevor adding that swing in the car as he turned away.

and then, they drove straight towards the mountain.

and hoped for the best.