‹ ✩ 🎥🚬💿 Swallow

TW
OD / SU1C1D3

‹ ♡ Theo's Pov

I barged into my room, the dark, foggy hotel room I had been staying in.
I had just killed a man.
The light that i had left on buzzed in my ears, so loud I could of worn headphones and yet still hear it. I looked down at the bloody ends of sleeves and rushed to the bathroom, taking off my blazer and dropping it on the floor, bringing a CLANK with it, as the gun was still in the pocket.

I leaned over the sink, staring at myself in the blurred mirror, my glasses beside me on the counter. My shaky breath echoed through the shallow room. I splashed my face with cold water.
I left him,  The painting, I left everything.
I thought to myself, shoving my face into my hands that reeked of blood.
That feeling came back, my hands drenched in blood. That slick feeling that never went away. I had just forgotten it.

I uncovered my face. Unbuttoning my shirt slowly so i could attempt to get the stains out.
You would be so disappointed, I'm a monster.

Scrub, No matter how hard i tried, I failed.
I slammed my hand into the sink with a yell of frustration, giving up and just putting on the shirt with soaked sleeves.
I approached the window and stared out at the town below me, they were unaware of what was going to happen in just a few hours.
and I didn't know what those people would be doing at that time. But I know what I would be doing.

The hours passed, I was back to staring at myself in a mirror, its always a mirror.
I stared at the four small bottles of booze sitting beside me, along with the last of my remaining pills.
I poured the pills out and arranged them into a line, staring down for a moment. I only just started to fully take in what I was doing.

My hands shook as I poured all of the booze into the clear glass, taking about 4 pills into my hand.
I shoved them down and drank away, away all of those thoughts.
The letters I had written previously, as I had thought of this before had already been sent out.
Andy would have hated me if he found out what I had become.
At least I could see him again.
I thought as I gulped down the remaining pills.

I approached the window for the last time, staring once again at the town before me.
Boris.
I thought.
Is he okay?
Doesn't matter now.

I collapsed onto the bed, the bed i had spent all those previous nights staring up at the ceiling, just like this one. 

I opened my eyes to see my mother staring down at me.
It had been years since i had last saw her face, last saw her in a dream like this.
It felt so real.

My face scrunched up and tears rolled down my face,
"I'm Sorry." I mouthed.
She just smiled at me, that sweet smile she gave to everyone see saw.
No matter the person, she always flashed her charming, bright smile.
I will see her again, finally give her a hug after all these years.
I closed my eyes, I was finally at peace.

‹ ♡  Boris' POV

I barged into Theo's room.
"POTTER?!" I yelled looking around for him.
"Shit." I whisper yelled and rushed over to him laid across his bed with a shot glass on the dresser.

I pulled him onto my level and pulled off the glasses and threw them to the floor, pulling his eyes open.
The panic set in.
I dragged him into the bathroom and held his head over the toilet, trying to make him puke up whatever he had last night.

I rubbed his back slowly and once he was done I pulled him up, still extremely drowsy and very limp.
I shook him up a bit.
"Potter!"
I groaned when i got no response.
Pulling him up, I helped him into the main room and put his coat on for him, then took him out onto the street to try and get him to walk again.

We were now on the street, I was holding him up as we walked back and fourth.
I stopped for a moment to look at him.
"You need to walk." I said, sternly.
His head just stared straight at the ground.
I sighed and kept walking with him

WC: 735 <3
2nd chapterr!!!!
(wooo)
this one took like 2 days even though its short because i kept forgetting it existed-
anyyywaayssss
3rd chapter coming soon >:)