‹ ✩ 📺🩹 Tracing

3rd person

Theo awoke to not a nightmare, but the craving of a cigarette.
He turned to Boris who was staring at the sat up Theo.
"It's  early to be awake, eh?" he said, propping himself up on his shoulders.

"Nightmare?" He asked, moving the hair out of Theo's face.
"No," He said, moving away Boris'  hand. "I need a smoke." He was a bit upset that he had formed a small addiction to cigarettes.

"Ah." Boris said, turning over and dipping his torso over the side of the bed. He grabbed the small box and lifted himself back onto the mattress.

He opened the box and handed a stick to Theo.
"Got a light?" He asked, still looking into Boris' eyes.
Boris took a lighter out if his pocket and lit Theos cigarette that had been hanging out of his mouth.

Theo turned away and started smoking it.
This was one of the few days the few days Theo did not wear a shirt to bed; laundry day.
All of the scars that covered his back and chest were visible.

When he propped himself up he had tried to cover himself with a blanket; which he failed to do, so he just hoped Boris would not notice.

Suddenly there was a sense of a cold touch tracing Theo's back.
Boris had in fact noticed the scars and started to trace them with his pale, slender fingers.

Theo thought about turning around, but he thought Boris' touch was soothing in some sort of way.

"Very different than mine, Potter." Boris commented on the scars, talking in a soft, gentle voice.

"Mmh." Theo mumbled in response.
he shoved the cigarette into the ashtray on the bedside table and turned to look at Boris.

Boris then began to trace the ones on his chest.
Theo puffed out a bit in response.
"Why are your hands so cold?" Theo asked.
"Am reptile, potter." He said jokingly,
"Oh, of course." Theo scoffed.

"You could make island." Boris commented quietly.
"Hm?" Theo questioned him.
"With scars, Look like island."
Theo smiled a bit.

Boris smiled back, brining his hands up to Theo's face to force a bigger smile.
"The boy smiles!" He exclaimed.
Theo had a muffled laughter before he pulled Boris' Hands away.

"Sleep?" Boris suggested.
He nodded in response.
Theo collapsed onto his pillow beside Boris and turned to him, Boris did the same.
Boris lightly caressed Theo's cheek and smiled softly.
"Very smooth skin, Potter. And freckle." He said, dotting his face where the freckles rested

The softly playing with Theos face made him fall asleep like a baby.
Boris caught the attention of this and sighed happily, putting his hand through Theo's hair and falling asleep flowing after.

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!!!
I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY AND WANTES TO GET THIS ONE OUT AS SOON AS I COULD
also i will be not posting as much for the next week becausee
1-im going on vacation
2- i only have my phone and im used to typing on my pc
OK BYEEEE