‹ ✩ 🚬🩹💿Back in NY

‹ ♡ 3rd person

It was their last day in Amsterdam.
Theo had convinced Boris to come back to New York with him.

Boris arrived at Theo's hotel room and walked in, as he was given a spare key by Theo.
"I have arrived!" Boris exclaimed.
Theo yelled from the bathroom. "Alright! I'm changing, give me a second!"

Boris plopped himself on the edge of  his nicely made bed.
Theo came out in what he normally wore; something very formal.

"Dressed up for plane?" Boris asked, looking him up and down.
Theo ignored him and went for his almost fully packed suitcase.

"I told Hobie about you when I first came back," Theo stated, going through the dresser and grabbing his remaining clothes. "I think he will like you..maybe." Theo looked back at boris who was now looking out the window.

Theo looked back down at his suitcase and zipped it up, dragging it to the front door and putting on his Blazer-coat-like thing.
"You gonna be here when they clean the r-.." He got cut up by the fact he still hadn't cleaned up that little bit of blood that was left in the bathroom.

Boris turned around to see him rushing to the bathroom. He just went over and stood by his propped up suitcase.
That feeling came back to Theo; blood covered hands.
He started to freak out a bit, showered in guilt.

"Potter?" Boris hollered into the bathroom.
"I-I'm fine! Give me a second please." His voice sounded unsure, anxious.
There could be running water heard from inside the bathroom.

He came out like nothing happened, rubbing his hands together and sighing.
"You alright, Potter?" Boris asked, raising an eyebrow slightly.
"Mhm. Let's just go." He said, opening the door and leaving, Boris following after.

‹ ♡--------------------------

They were now on the plane.
Once again, Theo had that feeling. Anytime he saw blood he had that sensation.
Blood all over his hand, trying to save a man that led him into all of this chaos.

I could have saved him.
Everything would be better if he was alive.
I would have never touched the painting.
She would hate me.

Boris shook Theo's shoulder.
"Potter? You're staring at your hands, again."
Theo never told Boris about this feeling he had, the one he has had.
"Potter!" Boris punched Theo's shoulder, harder than the shake.

"Hm?" He turned to face Boris.
"You okay?" Boris asked in the sincere voice he rarely had.
Theo sat there for a moment, then turned to the window.
"Yeah." He said softly.

Boris slowly took Theo's hand. Rubbing his thumb on it slowly.
Although Theo didn't usually get attention like this, he still loved it.
He squeezed Boris' hand and took a deep breath.

Boris winced a bit therefore Theo loosened his grip.

‹ ♡--------------------------

They had arrived in New York and were heading down to Hobie and Theo's home, now Boris' as well.

"So nice for letting me stay with you." Boris said, looking at Theo and smiled.
"Of course, Boris." Theo said, smiling back at him.

"I always passed by here, not knowing you still lived in New York! Hah!" Exclaimed Boris as they approached the place.
"Where do you think I went?" Asked Theo, curious.
"Back to Xandra?" Boris said, still a questioning tone.

Theo scoffed as they walked down the stairs to Hobies workshop.
"Hobie?" Theo said to get His attention.
Hobie looked up at the two.

"Theo!" Hobie exclaimed, standing up.
"and..?" Questioned Hobie.

"This is Boris." Theo said, bringing Boris down the stairs. Boris just looked around at all of the furniture.
"Ah! Boris." He said, turning to Boris.
"Theo told me all about you!"

Boris turned to face him and shook his hand.
"Very nice to meet you." He said, Hobie has a bit shocked by the accent, turning to theo to give him the 'You never told me' eyes.

‹ ♡--------------------------

Theo brought Boris up the stairs to their (now shared) room.
"Only one bed?" Boris asked, collapsing onto the mattress.
Theo scoffed and put his suitcase in the corner, taking off his blazer and shoes.

He headed for the bathroom with a pair of Pj's.
"You can change in front of me, you know." Boris said, still staring at the light above them.
"I-.." He did not know how to respond, but he still went into the bathroom.

He came out and climbed into bed beside Boris.
"Good sleep, Potter." He said.

Later that night Theo awoke to a nightmare.
Boris just pulled him closer like he always did, but this time Theo retaliated.
"stop..-" He whispered. Boris opened his eyes, confused, to see Theo Getting out of bed to go the bathroom; only to wash his hands.

Boris saw him do something that made him know; he was clearly not okay. Which was him leaning over the sink.

He followed him into the bathroom and peered into the sink and then up at him.
"Theo." He said, grabbing him by his chin and turning his head to him.
He pulled his head forward to be against his.

Theo breathed heavily.
"lets go back to bed, yes?" He said, looking into his eyes as he pulled back.
Theo followed up and squirmed into bed.

I KEEP MAKING CHAPTERS IM LIKE ON A GRIND
WC; 828