{Act 1} *insert a cool af title*

(Btw it will start a bit after Tae leaves and Z is talking to t)

"I thought by you didn't want to come over today!" He looks to the side. "Ahaha, well...I tried staying in my room...but my imagination was being really mean to me...so I had to come here and see it myself" he says "See what? What are you talking about?" I ask confused. "You know...how much fun you were having with Tae. And how close you got with him. It makes me...really happy...that you've made such good friends. That's all that matters to me" Tears start to fall down T's face. It really breaks my heart seeing him cry... "That's all that matters to me—! Why am I feeling this way, Z? I'm supposed to be happy for you why does it feel like my heart is splitting in half? It hurts so much...everything hurts so much...this would be so much better if I could just disappear!" He starts to cry more. "T, don't say that!" "It's true, Z! If I wasn't here, then you wouldn't have to waste your sympathy on me! You wouldn't have to put up with me being selfish! Jesse was right...I should just..." "Jesse...? Jesse was right about what?" "..." he just stares at me tears still falling down his face. "T...what I said before is true. I'm not going to let this continue. Caring about you like this isn't the burden your mind is making it out to be. It's something that makes me happy. It's something that I wouldn't trade for anything else so, even if it takes an entire lifetime...I'm going to be by your side until you don't feel any more pain" "B-But..." T looks away. I put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him. "I'm scared, Z...I'm really scared..." "What are you scared of, T?" "I'm scared that...that I might like you more than you like me..." "T...?" I stare at him confused a bit. "It's true, isn't it? I was weak and started to like you too much...I did this to myself. Z...I like you so much that I want to die! That's how I feel! And...and..." "That's enough, T...I don't want you to hurt anymore" I slide my hand down T's and squeeze his hand in my own. "Do you remember how I said I always know what's best for you? Do you still believe me?" Wordlessly, T nods. "Even if you don't understand all of your own feelings...I know what you need the most right now. And that's what I'm going to give to you. T..."

I love you.>

You'll always be my dearest friend.

{Option 1 has been selected...}

"I love you" I say smiling "Eh—?"  "Those are my true feelings so...there's no way you could like me more than I like you. I should have realized it sooner. But spending time with everyone at the club...making new friends...and having fun with you every day...it helped me realize you are truly the most important person to me. That's why I'll accept any of your burdens. As long as we continue like this everyday...with you by my side...then I know we'll both be happy" T looks at me "Z..." suddenly. T warps his arms tightly around me. "Z...is this...really okay?" "Yeah" I hold T in my arms and pull him closer. "You'll never have to let go of me again" "I love you, Z...I want to be with you forever" "Me too" "..." I feel T's grip around me weaken a little bit. "What is this...?" "T...?" "I'm supposed to be happy right now...I always thought this would be the happiest moment for me. But why...? Even now...Why won't the rainclouds go away? They're not going away at all, Z..." "it's okay, T... it might take some time for things tk get better again. But no matter how long it takes, I'll be there every step of the way that's all that matters right now" "O-Okay...I...trust you..." T and I slowly release each other. "So...I guess that makes the festival tomorrow...our first date, huh?" "Ehehe...what are you saying? I don't want to think those things, you know? I want everything to be the same as it always been even I'd we really are...a couple I don't know if I could handle anything more right now...it's really new and scary to me" "I understand. We'll go at whatever pace suits you the best" "Hey, Z..." T gazes at me once again, smiling sadly.  "Even if I get really, really sad...this is the best thing for me...right?" "Eh...?" I don't really understand what T means by that. "Are you saying that this is making you feel sad, T?" "I-I don't know...I don't understand what I'm feeling. It felt like a bunch of thorns when you told me you love me...but that's why I want to trust you. You know what's best for me..." he looks at me "...Yeah I do that's my promise" I say that, but in reality, I've never felt more uncertain when it comes to T. I know that I love him, and he loves me. But I'm having as much trouble understanding T's feelings as he is even though I can comfort him...I keep wondering if I should be doing something more, or something different. I know these thoughts will continue to plauge me untill things are back to the way they were. Is that what T meant by not wanting anything to change? I don't know. But I know I'll give it everything I've got. T is the most important person to me. And I'll do whatever it takes to have a happy future with him.