Chapter 10-

Steve and Robin still seemed to be okay, despite whatever was in those needles.

You scanned the room trying to find something to use to cut your restraints before you spotted a pair of scissors on the table across the room. Bingo.

It took a lot of effort to crawl across the floor to that table. Your ribs were screaming at you to stop, but you kept going and grabbed the metal scissors and frantically started cutting away at the rope around your ankles.

"You guys still with me?" You asked, glancing over at the two of them.

"I-I feel fine." Steve answered before he started to chuckle. "I kinda feel good."

Robin started to laugh as well, "you guys wanna know a secret? I like it, too!"

They both continued to laugh, and you very quickly realised that they were high on whatever was in those needles. This was not good.

"Those morons they messed up the drug." Steve chuckled glancing over at you. "They messed up the drugs."

"Those morons! Morons!" Robin shouted between fits of laughter.

"Shh, they'll hear you." You hushed, frantically cutting away at the rope until finally it broke, and your ankles were free of the restraints.

You sighed with relief and quickly got to work on the rope around your wrists, ignoring Steve and Robin as they continuously shouted 'morons' at the door until suddenly it slammed open. You hid the scissors under your hand and shifted your legs together to make it look like you were still tied up, so the Russians didn't see.

The same men walked inside, the leader pausing in front of Steve, not even looking in your direction.

"Let's try this again. Who do you work for?"

"Scoops." Steve answered with a soft chuckle. "Scoops Ahoy."

Oh, you were all so dead.

"How did you find us?" The man questioned, not finding Steve's laughter amusing.

"Totally by accident."

The man didn't like that answer and muttered something in Russian to the doctor who grabbed what looked to be a pair of metal wire cutters and walked towards Steve.

"What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked, totally high off his face as the man grabbed one of his fingers. "Whoa, whoa, wait, wait."

Oh God, he was going to rip Steve's finger nails off.

Quickly, you went back to cutting at the rope around your wrists. The Russians too focused on Steve and Robin to even notice you.

"There was a code! There was a code! We heard a code!" Robin suddenly shouted and the doctor paused as the main man walked past Steve and stood in front of her instead.

"What code?"

"'The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west.' Blah, blah, blah. You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. A day!" She shouted with a wide grin. "You think you're so smart, but a couple kids who scoop ice-cream for a living, cracked your code in a day and now people know you're here."

Shit, Robin, shut up. Shut up.

"Who knows we're here?!" The leader shouted.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve answered easily.

"Harrington, shut the fuck up." You hissed, glaring at him, but it was too late.

"Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows."