A night to remember

INSTAGRAM STORY AT 10:30pm BY @johnlennonsdad

Guitar sounds were amplified though speakers which litter the room as automation began

Guitar sounds were amplified though speakers which litter the room as automation began.The girls were swaying back and forcing as they moved with the music.Iris was mesmerised as she admired Lennon and Flossie saw the wink gaze Lennon held on Iris. Lila was floating as the beat took control of her.10 minuets in the girls has already lost each other and as lilas body stay submissive to the music a new unfamiliar presence appeared behind her his hands grasping her hips and they follow the sound.Rugged hands grew higher and he pulled her in closer.Lila was unaware of who was behind but at the same time she didn't care as the lights grew dark and the Bass became heavier he spun her round gripping her face and pulling her into a kiss.Lila become hot as the kiss beacme intense but once the beat grew quieter and lights shone red she recognised that blonde hair anywhere.Gene Gallagher had just kissed her.She had just kissed him.They froze both stuck in the realisation of what they had done and as the song began to end she fled away from him and straight to the bar.Her heart pounds as she stutters "two shots of jäger please"The bar man nodded ignorant to her distress as she downed them and began to search for her friends.

However once she found them she felt worse.Gene,Lennon,Flossie,Iris and Brossy were all gathered ready to leave."Lila I've been looking for you come on we're going back to lennons for after"Lila felt dread as she was at a loss for words while her friends hurled her out an into a taxi

INSTAGRAM STORY POSTED AT 12:01 BY @lirisaw

Lights rushed past and voice rambled the taxi ride was a blur as they pulled up to the infamous flat

Lights rushed past and voice rambled the taxi ride was a blur as they pulled up to the infamous flat.Gene peered over staring at Lila as he was in disbelief this was not the same girl he was knew,she was different .He couldn't get that kiss out of his mind and it was crushing him.

1:00am
Lennons band had joined them and the music of black midi was swallowing the flat Iris and Lennon hid in the kitchen as they became slowly grew closer to one another .Flossie lay on the floor messing with a guitar tune with of the one of the guys from the band and Lila flopped around as she drank away her sorrows.Her blonde hair brushed her face as beads of sweat glistens on her skin as she danced the night away.However Gene was catching up as he danced with Brossy and a accompanied a bottle of rum in his hand.The two were constant watching one of another in complete disbelief.

Once the clock hit two Iris and Lennon had disappeared and only a few were left in the flat.In the kitchen Lila lay on the marble counter in a daze "lila" a strong voice slurred,blonde locks looked down onto the girl ,who was draped in white looking innocently gorgeous ,she sat up tucking his hair behind his ear and nodding her head as if to say let's not talk.Pink Lips brushed his leaving an aroma of cherry and tequila in his mouth.Genes hands embraced lilas tiny body as they stumbled into His room.The plush white sheets became familiar with her body as Genes kisses grew needy.Gently he removed her delicate dress along with his old shirt.Than Lila suddenly flipped him over as she straddle his sweaty body her hair covered her blue eyes as they became heated a small moan escaped her lips as he moved her body up his.Suddenly a bang hit the door and a tall man approached the door way and lila jumped hiding under the covers."Gene have you seen my speaker"the voice slurred "no fuck off" the door slammed but the moment was over as they both giggled.Darkness coverd them as they lay hiding from reality beside one another.