Tears and a kiss

The sun began to set and a calming glow shone onto the stage.The six danced around as the music played out,drinks were spilt but in that moment a sense of peace was in the air as self control by frank ocean hummed into the crowd

"Gene please please can I go on you shoulder"Lila slurred at the cute blonde boy,her big blue eye cast a spell on him "cmon on than"once in the air she felt as if she was floating,it's was just than when she gazed at him and they shared a look,a look filled with love and confusion but both were aware of the fact but in this moment they knew they shouldn't address is.A clear view of stranger dancing and singing became apparent to Lila,leaving a realisation of how beautiful this moment truly was.

Moments passed and gene grew tired placing the small girl on the floor"gene?"lila asked innocently "yes"
"I don't know how to say this but I don't like anyone else,I uh I don't want to see anyone else you know if you d-"he cut her off with an assertive tone"me neither"and he held her rosy face in his hands and bent down to kiss her pink lips,her body become once again submissive to his as she leaned into it.They broke away smiling blissfully at one another as he grabbed her hand "let get another drink"she followed as they ventured to the bar were the others were

"Lila your glowing"Flossie stated,Lila blushed in embarrassment as the group also noticed her pale hand in his."he finally did it!"Brossy shouted "he's being going on about you for bloody ages"now it was Gene turn to blush as Brossy exposed him and leaving for the bar"vodka coke right l?"she nodded in agreement."holy shit spill"Lila shook her head"I don't know with our past and everything but I think I'm gonna see we're things go"Iris hugged in as she could see Lila was happy again.

POSTED BY @lilamoss At 10:33pm

Boardies I love you Likes 44,000Comments@katemoss:aww miss you baby@genegallgher:I took this,photo creds        -@geneloverrr:omg Lila and gene are together ship

Boardies I love you
Likes 44,000
Comments
@katemoss:aww miss you baby
@genegallgher:I took this,photo creds
       -@geneloverrr:omg Lila and gene are together ship

More and more drink had been drunk and the new ' couple' slowly  stumbled back to the tent as they shared sloppy kisses.Inside gene became mesmerised with the girl underneath him,he had wannted this for so long.Kisses trailed lilas body and stopped on her neck as she let out a moan"genee" his named slipped out of her mouth and right there he could've crumbled.Slowly his kisses grew lower focusing on her inner thigh as a harmony of moans continued to escape her lips,his lips moved higher and she grew louder,her legs shook as her body heightened into the moment finally reaching her peak,he smirked as let go.Sweaty and painting her eyes drooped down"shows not over yet"eagerly he entered her leaving Lila vulnerable as she began to adjust to his size and slowly she moved her hips,he joined in as he began kissing her neck once again finding that needy sweet spot,low grunts escaped his lips as sweat trailed from the innocent girls forehead.There moans became uncontrollable and lilas lips began to trembled as they shared this sweet high.Both collapsed as there breathing hitched and genes eyes began to fall shut.So as the melodies of music floated round the tent the two lay in peace,unaware this sweet moment would soon turn savoury.

Sun shone once again creating a green hue in the small tent.The body next to her should've felt foreign but she felt at home comfortable with his presence,her arms reached out searching for her phone but when she hit the power button she realised it was genes,when she was about the put it down she noticed a text on his screen.
Tears welled in her eyes how could 9 little words break her heart so quickly

'Baby,I miss you need you back in my bed xx'

Her anger grew hotter as it was of the same girls he cheated on her with ."you have to be fucking kidding me"she shouted at the sleeping boy,as his eyes shot open "what what's wrong"a tear dribbled down her face as she chucked his phone at him "you tell me"and with that she shot up rummaging for any clothes she could find and she left.Gene ran spewing up apologises and 'let me explain' but Lila ran faster as she ducked hiding behind a van.Tears streamed down her face as her head shook in disbelief"I knew it" but really deep down she didn't ,she thought he'd changed as once again she was left disappointed and upset

Back at the tents Gene sat with sweat dripping down his face as he longed to explain.Mia was long gone and the last he saw her was a month ago,before any kisses.He didn't like her but the occasional text was shared,this one however was out of the blue and left the wrong impression but Lila was unaware of this mix up as she left the festival with her heart on her sleeve and a lump in her thoat.