♡︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎♡︎

𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾  ✵  𝘛𝘟𝘛

𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 ✵ 𝘛𝘟𝘛

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕.
𝑻𝒉e 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏❞

♥︎

'Thoughts' "Speaking"

♡︎

If only she had been more vigilant, perhaps she could have averted her untimely demise and continued her day as usual. But life, as it often does, proves to be profoundly unfair, toying with one's emotions incessantly, forcing them to oscillate between the depths of despair and the heights of joy.

She was keenly aware of this cruel truth, yet she couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of betrayal she felt from the one she held dearest. As her final breath escaped her lips, she cast her gaze upon the twinkling night sky, offering her last wish to the luminous moon, her fervent desire echoing through the silent expanse.

"I wish, in my next life, to be loved as I once was before..."

The deity, amused by the girl's parting words, hummed softly, their heart aching at the tragic tale of love and abandonment. As they harvested her soul from her blood-stained and lifeless form, she found herself standing before the smiling deity, her senses clouded with confusion.

"Where am I?" she whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the celestial realm.

The deity, weary of the repetitive inquiry, wasted no time in getting to the heart of the matter.

"Would you like to return to the realm of the living?" they asked, catching her off guard with their straightforward question.

Did she dare to venture back into the realm of existence after the heartache she had endured? Though her initial instinct was to recoil from the notion, a part of her yearned to relive the experiences of life once more – the first words spoken, the joy of birthdays, the tender embrace of a lover.

"Yes," she murmured, her voice trembling with uncertainty, yet tinged with a glimmer of hope.

"Farewell, dear child. Proceed with caution," the deity intoned solemnly, as a radiant white light enveloped her being, transporting her soul to a realm beyond comprehension.

With a sly smirk, the deity leaned back, their celestial powers guiding the girl's soul to a unique and unfamiliar universe.

"I wonder," they mused to themselves, "how long she'll last before succumbing to the trials of existence. Y/N L/N, let the journey begin."

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢s 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦a𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞♡︎