🜚𝖦𝖮𝖫𝖣𝖤𝖭 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖱🜚

Dear AnkoI recently witnessed the ritual, and I must confess that it was the most horrifying experience I have ever endured in my entire life

Dear Anko
I recently witnessed the ritual, and I must confess that it was the most horrifying experience I have ever endured in my entire life.

Despite the terror, I managed to uncover some crucial information regarding the other demon slayers who have mysteriously disappeared under similar circumstances.

At the far edge of the village's territory lies a temple. According to my findings, traitors are exiled to this temple, where they are condemned to live out the rest of their lives subjected to the agonizing tortures of starvation and dehydration.

There are whispers and rumors among the villagers that the last person to be banished and sent to this forsaken temple was a traveler, whose identity and occupation have been lost to the annals of time.

I have a strong suspicion that this individual might have been a former demon slayer. If I can gather concrete evidence to support this claim, I believe it will be possible to finally put an end to the reign of terror imposed by the Mikos and Gūjis.

I am fully aware that what I am about to undertake is incredibly dangerous and could very well result in my death. However, I implore you not to try to dissuade me from this course of action. I am driven by a sense of duty and an unyielding commitment to this cause.

Thank you for everything you have done, Anko. Your support has been invaluable, and I promise that your efforts will not be in vain.

From: ???

I can't continue on this path anymore

I can't continue on this path anymore. I know I gave you my word, but I just can't find the strength within me to go against the Almighty!

You promised to help me escape on the night of my trial, but the truth is, I don't want to go on any longer.
I never aspired to become a demon slayer or a Hashira; I only wanted to make my family proud.

In the beginning, everything seemed manageable, but now that I have a real mission to undertake, I am overwhelmed with self-doubt and fear that I am not strong enough.

There has been no sign of the demon, and I am running out of options and hope.

I implore you, please do not come to save me. Let me meet a death that will bring honor to my family.

Allow me to be cast out to the temple.

From: ???

I have read all the other messages, Anko

I have read all the other messages, Anko. None of those who were sent to the temple survived, and to be honest, I don't have much hope for my own survival either.

Nevertheless, I have decided to write this letter in case future demon slayers are ever tasked with uncovering the truth about this place.

Everyone here is complicit; the entire situation is orchestrated, though I don't know the reasons behind it, and I can't trust anything the people say.

Anko, I understand your desire to break free from the shackles and burdens imposed by your people, but your hands are stained with the blood of the innocent, just like your ancestors'.

There is no point in trying to save these people. The best thing we can do is to refuse this commission.

From: ???