xiii. summertime fun!

ACT THREE
013 ━ summertime fun!

ACT THREE013 ━ summertime fun!

-

OLIVIA HARRINGTON IS 15 NOW, she's not far off 16, only a month and she'll be 16 which seems absolutely mind boggling for her and Steve. She's already planning her sweet 16 with Max, Eleven and Will. Her summer has been great, she's done things she's always wanted to do. Go to Washington, her and Eddie went for a week and had a great time. She threw a party and got drunk out of her mind, she spent time with the others shopping in the new mall, Olivia helps Eleven with her outfits but they are a little plain because Hopper doesn't like vibrant colours. 

Olivia and Max have gotten closer over their love over comics, music and fashion. Max has been teaching Olivia how to skateboard and in return, Olivia brought Max a new skateboard. Billy still hits on Olivia but she just ignores him, it's weird with the age difference, 15 and 18. That's too weird for her. A year is a little weird but 4 years is terrible. 

Olivia had to do physical therapy for a while after her near death experience, but she works perfectly fine now and has recently finished her last session. She's back to full health left with a cool bite mark scar on her hip. Olivia has been practicing more with her powers out in the field by the Byers, crushing cans and throwing axes at the trees. She's getting better and more powerful as time goes on. 

The girl rolls over in her bed, straddling Eddie's lap, dragging her hand down his jawline, tracing the sharp edge of his bone and stubble. The two are basically dating they just haven't made it official, they spend a lot of time kissing in Olivia's room because her door has a lock as Eddie's does not. Steve has caught them multiple times, Eddie almost hurting himself multiple times where Olivia has shoved him off the bed and rolled over onto her back, grabbing a magazine. 

Steve realised he was there every time, from the thump on the floor, his loud grunt of pain, the awkwardness and the fact that his jacket and sometimes his shirt was on the floor. Olivia sometimes forgot she didn't have a shirt on and sat there in the bed reading her magazine, Steve didn't say anything, she was older now and could do her own things. 

Olivia uses her other hand to trail along the hem of his hellfire t-shirt, he pushes her back with a smirk. "What if your brother comes in?" The raven haired tilts his head to the side. Olivia's hair was dyed black over the summer, she liked it a lot better as well. "And we don't have shirts on." 

"Fine, whatever." Olivia rolls her eyes, and just as if on cue, the door too her room opens and Steve stands in the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest. The younger Harrington groans in anger, rolling onto her back and shuffling her body a little away from Eddie. "This is my room you know Steve."