𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘

(n.) — A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you.

SEASON 4

Read this ➦

[Changes have been made from the original plot. Will and Eleven still moved to California after the Starcourt Mall incident, but both Mike and Eleven had a breakup (not stating why). Mike went to visit the both of them in California to check if they were okay, and it seemed as if Mike and Eleven had never broke up (from the letters, to hanging and talking more). Will started feeling like a third wheel (also started to get jealous), and then Mike and him got into an argument. That's when Will confessed his feelings for Mike, but Eleven hit Angela with a roller skate, making them get distracted from their conversation. BUT, when Eleven gets taken by the police (or Juvie), Mike and Will start talking about Eleven, that's when Mike asks him about his feelings for him. Will explained to him everything, and Mike says that he likes him as well. For a while, Will still went to school, until Jonathan decided for them to save Eleven. The rest is similar to the canon plot.]

Byler Imagine <3

TW: Homophobic behavior, profanity, violence, crude language. 

Viewers discretion is advised. 

FLUFF

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇. It was no secret to their friends, and to their family, who all supported them. Jane was bitter for a while, but eventually moved on and was currently on a break from boys (based after the imagine). But, in 1986, unfortunately, it wasn't (and still isn't) easy to be in a homosexual relationship. But, even after all the insults, the couple both cared for each other either way. Robin, who heard about the news from Steve, was the most happiest about their relationship.

The, "I told you so" comments to Steve became more frequent afterwards. Steve utterly regretted telling Robin anything, but was also a proud mom to Will and Mike. Will wasn't bullied much in his new school before, until someone spread the news that Will was in a relationship with a guy. That's when the rude remarks and insults started. He hated it, and never told Mike anything about it. One day, however, that changed horribly.

Will Byers was driven to school by Argyle, as usual, he made it to school, and the stares felt driven into his soul. "I heard the ₣₳₲ was taken by a mafia and seduced one!" He heard someone whisper, getting a snicker in return. "I bet the mafia was a male! And I bet the mafia didn't even like the ₣₳₲ back!" They all giggled and walked off. Back to being the nobody I once was, Will thought, a quite disturbed look on his face.

He entered class, and someone threw a paper airplane that read:

'The ₣₳₲ is here. Did you kill your sister by any chance? Thanks for that!' Will clenched his fists in anger. How dare they write this about El, he thought, trying to calm down. These are times he wished that Mike, or Joyce, was there to help him relax. Unfortunately, none of them were there. Will scrunched up the paper and threw it in the recycling. One kid chuckled, "Are you too shy to admit that you are truly a ₣₳₲₲Ø₮. Like that boyfriend of yours!" 

Will went to his seat, trying not to be bothered by their ridicule. The teacher arrived, and started talking about the ecosystem and how biodiversity is used in each. Most of the kids chewed on their gum, rolled their eyes as the teacher was speaking, whispering to their friends about the latest gossip, and most of them were doing all of it combined. Will was wondering how the teacher wasn't concerned that her students weren't even listening to what she was saying.