The Second Meeting

It was Wednesday again and Ryan couldn't get the thought of seeing Sara out of his mind. He wondered if she would show up again. If she did show up....would she be wearing panties? And if she is...how can he punish her? He struggled to accomplish much at work as these thoughts kept running around and around. When he got home from work he helped June set everything up. He got the coffee and snacks displayed, then helped clean up a bit before June took the kids to drop them off again. This time around, Ryan is hopeful that she gets stuck in traffic again. He sits down on the couch waiting and watching the clock as it nears the time for people to start showing up.

Sara spent most of her day at home alone while Jon was working. She has been excited for this day to come. She knew she needed to be careful not to be too obvious with how she dressed. After all, it is a church group. Luckily, it was a nice hot day out so she thought she could get away with wearing a cute summer dress. She pulled out a white dress with big yellow polka dots on it. The skirt ends at her mid-thigh which means the possibility of someone seeing something will be pretty high. She planned to wear a nice yellow sweater on top because her dress is sleeveless and slightly low cut. It had buttons running up the front, but even when it is buttoned all the way, you could still see a little cleavage. She got dressed before Jon came home as she feared him catching her with no panties.

Jon gets home and is in a bit of a rush to eat and get ready. He always likes to be early and he is the real reason they were the first ones to show up last week. "That's a cute little outfit," He says as he's getting changed. Sara smiles, "Thanks, Jon. You know I like to look cute." Without even thinking about it, she bent over to pick something up and Jon could see that she wasn't wearing panties. He laughs a little, "I think you forgot something though Sara". He pulls up her skirt showing her bare ass and she blushes a little. "Oh my, thanks for telling me. I can't believe I forgot to put panties on.". She pretended to be grateful but was really in a panic knowing that Ryan will not be happy about this. She can't think of an excuse or a way to hide it from Jon, so she grabs a pair of cheeky panties hoping Ryan won't mind and puts them on. Jon smiles as he watches her. "I'm looking forward to seeing those on your cute little butt later tonight babe". She fakes a little giggle and they get in the car heading to Ryan and June's house.

As they get out of the car Sara's heart begins to beat faster and faster with each footstep. She can see that they are the first ones again as they get to the doorstep and Jon knocks. Ryan opens the door with a smile. He shakes Jon's hand and then pulls Sara in for a hug. "I'm so glad you guys made it."

Jon and Sara come in and sit down on the couch. Ryan comes in and sits next to Sara and their legs touch as he leans over to talk to both of them. "I meant to get one of your phone numbers so I can add you to the text chain for communication. Should that be you, Jon, or Sara?" He smiles as he looks back at Sara and she speaks up. "That will probably be me since Jon is busy at work." She gives Ryan her number. "I'll send you a test message to make sure I got it right," Ryan says as he sends a text. Sara pulls up her phone and opens the message.

"Go make yourself a coffee and ask for help with the machine"

She smiles as she reads the text and nods. "Ok, I got it... Thanks", she starts to feel nervous as she knows Ryan is going to find out soon that she didn't obey him. Given the setting, she convinces herself that he can't do much without drawing attention so she nervously stands up and does as she's told in the text. She stands up and tells Jon, "I'm going to go make myself a coffee. Do you want anything?". He thinks for a second and then says, "Yeah a cup of coffee sounds great. Thanks babe!". She heads into the kitchen as another couple shows up and comes to join the group in the living room. As Ryan starts to head back to the living room Sara pops her head out of the kitchen area. "I'm sorry to bother you, Ryan, but something seems to be wrong with your coffee maker. Do you mind helping me?". Ryan smiles at Sara, knowing that she wants him to be alone with her in the kitchen. If that's not the case, then he at least knows that she wants to follow his instructions. "Yeah, sometimes it can be a little tricky." He says as he heads into the kitchen while the others and Jon mingle in the living room.

Ryan slowly approaches Sara as he can see from her large chest moving up and down, that she is both excited and nervous about what is to come next. He doesn't say a word to her as he pushes her against the kitchen counter and runs his hand up her skirt. Then he leans to her ear and whispers as he grabs hold of the fabric of her panties, "What the fuck is this!". She gasps a little and then looks down and whispers back, "Jon caught me with no panties on. Please....if I take them off now, he will know something is going on.". Ryan grabs a nearby wooden spoon and runs it against the exposed skin on her panties and then turns her around to face him as he rubs it against her face. "It is me that you should be afraid of disappointing. She looks away while still breathing heavily in fear. "I'm sorry Ryan, how can I make it up to you?" The words barely escaped her lips as she's a little frightened about the answer. He notices the light sweater she's wearing, "show me what you are hiding under here.". She slowly begins to take her sweater off, hoping that Jon won't tell her to put it back on. She's not ready to have to choose between the two of them. As she takes it off, Ryan can see that it is a little revealing and it has buttons to make it more revealing. He reaches up and undoes the top button. "This is your punishment. You need to be like this for the whole group. If you button that up or put your sweater on before you go, there will be a much worse consequence. She feels nervous but nods in agreement.

Shortly after that, June got home and Ryan went to greet her. He practically ignored Sara the rest of the night as she followed through with her part of the deal. Jon didn't dare say anything to her in front of other people. She mentioned a few times how hot of a day it is today to try and set up any conversation they have later about why she took off her sweater. During the meeting, they talked about being fulfilled during sex and Sara kept thinking about how she fantasized about Ryan pounding her young body. She got up to use the bathroom as one of the couples talked about how compatible they were with each other. Her mind was flooded with thoughts about Ryan and she couldn't help that it was beginning to make her feel wet. Shortly after she closed the door there was a knock on the door. She thought it was Ryan and she opened the door with a smile but then sees that it is her husband, Jon. "Is everything ok hun?" He asks, feeling worried that she felt uncomfortable. She looks him deep in the eyes, "Jon, come here and fuck me in their bathroom.", she whispers as she pulls on him. He stands his ground and laughs. "We can't do that babe. Let's continue this when we get home.". With that, she took a few deep breaths and realized that Jon will never satisfy her the way she wants.....the way she feels Ryan can.