June's Awakening

June is sitting on Jon's couch looking to the ground as her husband comes closer and sits down. Her eyes are on the ground as flashes of the videos she saw went through her head. She wants to be so mad at Ryan for all of this but there's something inside her that feels a little excited about it. She finally looks up at Ryan with a tear streaming down her face. "We need to talk...but not here." Ryan nods and then looks over at Jon like he wants to knock him out. June gets up and leaves immediately heading back to the house still unsure where to go from here. Ryan looks back toward the bedroom assuming Sara is there but then looks back at Jon. "Good luck trying to please her now". Ryan storms out of the house with no plans to ever return. As he drives home he tries to think through what he can do or say to save his marriage. He's ok losing Sara but can't lose June. Even with everything, he truly loves June.

June gets home and she feels ready to do whatever it takes to save her marriage. She remembers how those BDSM videos made her feel and thinks she might be willing to do that as long as Ryan stayed with her. Maybe if she fully submits to him they will be able to grow old together. As she's thinking about it, Ryan walks in the door. He comes in and sits on the couch with his heart racing, waiting to get an earful from his sweet, innocent wife. She comes out with her laptop in hand and sits down next to Ryan. "I want you to tell me what I need to do so you will never look for a submissive girl behind my back again."

Ryan looks in shock as June shows him the porn she found around this topic. June looks up at him, "I am willing to submit and try anything for you". He closes the laptop. "Is this a joke, June?" She shakes her head no and continues to look up at him. "Are you willing to prove it tonight, June?" Again, without words, she nods her head up and down to answer. He starts to wonder if any of this is true. He begins to think of a way to push her passed her limits. "Well, if you are serious, let's go to the mall and get you a few new outfits to wear. Before we leave, I want you to get changed though. You need to go put on that dress that you usually wear with leggings. This time you will wear no leggings and no underwear." She looks back at him a little surprised at the request but doesn't want to back out so quickly so she just nods and heads back to their room to get ready.

June's heart is racing as she never goes anywhere without a bra and panties on underneath. She finds the dress that Ryan was talking about and puts it on the bed as she begins to remove all of her clothes. June was a thick girl, with long, dark brown hair and green eyes. Her skin was pale like she grew up in Ireland. She had 38DD tits and was always so worried about drawing attention to them. She had a pretty low image of herself so while this is all uncomfortable, there is a part of her deep down that is feeling turned on that her husband seems to want to draw attention to her body. She starts to slide the black dress over her body. The fabric is thin but not see-through. The flowy skirt touches just above her mid-thigh. The neckline isn't a deep plunge because she's always worried about showing cleavage. However, with no bra on, it does push it down a little bit showing enough cleavage to feel uncomfortable. She stands there looking at herself in the mirror as she takes deep breaths trying not to panic. "Maybe he's just testing me...I need to show him that I will submit no matter what.....I can't let him win..." She runs those thoughts over in her head and then finally walks back out to see him. "Is this what you wanted, Ryan?"

Ryan smiles as he sees his conservative wife come out wearing exactly what he asked. He flips up her skirt and looks down her front to make sure she followed all the directions. "Very nice, June. Now let's go find you some new clothes." She thought maybe this was a test but now here she is sitting in the car as they park in the parking lot. "Is he really going to bring me into the mall like this?" She thinks to herself as he looks over at her with a smile. "Ready to go, June?" She looks back at him with a nod and he helps her out of the car and takes her by the hand into the mall. Her hand is constantly at her side in fear of her skirt moving up in the back. As they walk down the mall she can feel everyone looking at her. At first, she feels embarrassed but then she starts to feel a little excitement, knowing that these strange men want to see her body. The first few stores they go in help her relax a little. Ryan is buying her some new underwear and more revealing dresses. He doesn't do much to push her aside from making her shop in this outfit that she has on. Finally, he looks at her and says..."You have been so good, June. I'm going to reward you with a new pair of shoes". She smiles as she always loves getting a new pair of shoes. She happily walks with Ryan into the shoe store.

As they walk in, the young sales associate walks up to them and smiles as he sees June standing there. "Can I help you guys find anything?" He is probably in his early twenties and it's clear that he works out a lot as his muscles are bulging through his shirt. He has a nice smile and short black hair with brown eyes. Ryan sees his eyes go up and down on June and smiles at him. "We are actually looking to get her a new pair of heels. Do you mind helping her?" She looks over at Ryan a little stunned as he's keeping this guy close. "Follow me, guys! He says with excitement. "My name is Will, and I'm happy to help out any way I can." He takes June and Ryan to a bench. "Just sit here, and I'll bring out some options, ok?" He walks to the back to find some shoe options and she looks up at Ryan. "Are you really going to let him put shoes on my feet?" Ryan smiles back at her. "Yes, and you better make sure he gets a good view between your legs." Again, where she wants to be mad, she is feeling a little excited. She can even feel herself getting a little wet as she thinks about catching his eyes looking between her legs. She anxiously awaits his return.

Will comes back with a few different options as he kneels at June's feet. "Do you mind if I help you with the shoes?" He looks up and asks her as he can see her thick thighs pressing together. She blushes as she looks back at him. "Not at all, Will". She separates her legs as she moves a foot towards Will. First, he puts on the show strapping it around her foot as his hand lingers slightly around her calf. Then he looks up to see what she thinks and sees that she isn't wearing any panties. He finds his bulge growing as he finally meets her eyes to find she is blushing down at him. "How do you like that fit?" He gets out in a whisper as his eyes continue to glance between her legs. She giggles a little at how flustered her pussy has made him. "I really like it. Maybe let's see how the pair looks?" He nods as she gives him her other foot and he looks down to put the other shoe on. He can't take his eyes off her pussy as she's getting wet from his stare. She finally stands up to walk into them. Ryan whispers in her ear to bend down and pick up the shoe box because we are getting them. She knows exactly what he wants her to do as she turns around and looks at Ryan before slowly bending down to pick up the box. With the high heels on she has to bend even lower and the skirt slides up showing her big ass to Will. He looks over at Ryan who gives him a wink as she slowly stands back up and turns around to face him again. With her face blushing she hands Will the box. I think I'm going to wear these out of the store.