No Turning Back

Sara feels each knock deep in her chest like the pounding of a drum. This is happening too fast! She enjoyed feeling his hands on her body in those quick moments at the Bible study but this is different. She knows that deep down if she opens that door, she will not be able to stop him if things go too far. "What even is too far?" She asks herself as all these thoughts flow through her head like a rushing river. He knocks again and she gasps out loud begging and praying that he just goes away. In a complete panic, she pulls out her phone and pulls up Jon's number. Maybe she should call him? Maybe she should just confess to him what has happened and deal with the consequence before things go too far. In all the panic she forgot that the front door was unlocked and Ryan slowly turned the knob realizing he is free to enter. She hears the door open and then closes. She hits send on the phone and just as Ryan enters the kitchen, locking eyes with her, she can hear her husband, Jon answers the phone. "Is everything ok Sara?". Ryan says nothing but shakes his head side to side as he hears Jon's voice. Without even thinking, Sara responds, "Hey Jon, I was wondering if you would pick up dinner for us tonight?". Ryan smiles as he steps slowly towards her. By the time he gets right in front of her she whispers into the phone. "I love you too.". Ryan takes the phone and ends the call. He slides it across the counter.

Sara was wearing a little romper (Pictured Above) as she trembled at Ryan's presence. She couldn't look him in the eyes as he put his satchel down on the counter. "You have been a bad little girl today," Ryan says as he lifts her chin to force her to look back at him. "Pease sir, I'm sorry...I'm just...not...ready" She jerks her head away from his control and goes back to looking to the floor. He swings his hand hard against her ass and then squeezes it as he can feel she's wearing no underwear. "I promise, by the time I'm done, you will be begging for me to be inside you, Sara". He smiles as he presses his fingers between her thick cheeks. "Now be a good girl and show me your bedroom" She can't help that this is all a huge turn-on for her. She wants to kick him out... She wants to say no... But instead, she leads him to the bedroom. He follows with his satchel and closes the door behind them.

He opens his bag and pulls out a ball gag. She tries to turn her mouth away, not wanting to have that in her mouth. She tries to ask him to stop, but as her mouth opens, the ball goes in and she feels her teeth press down on the rubber of the ball. Ryan secures it and smiles at her as he pulls his phone up and takes a picture of her. "You are sexy Sara." As she breathes through her nose, she finds herself getting a little wet. "Why am I turned on by this?" She thinks to herself as Ryan bends her over the bed and puts her arms out in front of her. The jumper gives her a bit of a wedgie as Ryan pulls out the paddle he got. "Now this is for trying to call Jon when I came over." He swings back and then cracks the paddle across the middle of her ass. Sara's whole body pushes forward as she instantly feels the sting in her ass. She tries to cry out but is unable as she bites down hard on the gag. Ryan feels more and more excited with each swing of the paddle causing her body to jolt with each hit.

Ryan grabs Sara by the hair and pulls her to her feet making her face him. He smiles as he can see the look of pain in her eyes. "Now slip down your jumper and let me get a better look at you, Sara. With the gag still in her mouth, she nods her head up and down as she slowly begins sliding the jumper down her body. She can't believe it, but he was right. She is already feeling a desire for him to be inside her. Something about the pain and the commanding tone he uses makes her wet. The outfit hit the floor around her feet and there she stands completely naked in front of him for the first time. He reaches out and feels her double d tits. He squeezes them and runs his thumb over the nipples making her nipples harden. "How about we take that gag out for a bit Sara?" She looks up at him feeling more and more turned on by the second. She nods yes and he slowly removes it from her mouth.

He grabs the blindfold from his bag and smiles at her. "Let's play a little trust game now Sara" She smiles at him as she willingly secures the blindfold around the back of her head. Ryan pulls out the set of nipple clamps that are connected by a little chain. He goes back to rubbing and caressing her tits. Now that she is not gagged, she's able to moan in delight at his touch. It feels different than how Jon would touch her. More controlling and less concerned for her pleasure. In the middle of her moaning, Ryan secured the first nipple clamp. At first, she thought he was just pinching her nipple. Then she realized the sensation is not going away. Before she could say a word, he was securing the second one. "Ryan" she moaned a little as the feeling was starting to feel good. "What is that?" He pulls on the chain and she starts with a yelp but it turns into a moan as she can feel her nipples being pulled and pinched. He gives her no words about it until he whispers in her ear. "Get on your knees, Sara". 

Sara feels a mix of emotions as she begins to get down. "What am I doing?" She thinks to herself. She knows without a doubt was it to come next and she told Jon that she would never do something too gross and demeaning, but here she is on both knees and unable to see what Ryan is doing. Her heart raced at the anticipation of what is to come. Ryan is rock hard as he has never experienced anything quite like this before. He thinks this is probably going to be a one-time thing so he pulls out his phone to record. He wants to make sure he can relive this day over and over again. He reaches out to her arms and pulls her hands to his belt. "Excellent Sara, now loosen my belt and slide down my pants". Again, he says it with such authority that she doesn't see no as an option for a response. The only thing she mutters is "yes sir". Her hands slowly undo the buckle and she finds the top button on his pants. She takes a slow deep breath as she unbuttons it and unzips his pants. She is dreading and fears what is about to come but feels powerless to stop it. After she unzips his pants, she lets go and the weight of his belt pulls the pants to the ground at his ankles.

He slowly removes her blindfold as she looks up and can see his bulge pushing the fabric of his boxer briefs to the limits. He smiles down at her and gives her a wink. "You know what to do next, Sara" She nods slowly up and down as she slides down his underwear and it shows his thick shaft. She begins to panic internally. She thought it would be difficult before, but now she has no idea how she is going to handle something so thick in her mouth. She looks up at Ryan with pleading in her eyes. He can read her like a book which makes him enjoy the next moments even more as he says "Now open those sexy lips for me, Sara". Sara very slowly begins to open her mouth. She thinks that maybe she can finally say no. But the second that her lips part, he pushes his hard dick deep into her mouth. 

She was expecting this to be a blowjob, but this is something else that she doesn't even know the name for. Her only focus at first is to try and breathe as he thrusts deep in and out of her throat. After the initial shock, she looks up at him and watches as he pulls her hair and is taking exactly what he wants from her. She finds herself getting a little wet. Then he reaches down and yanks on the chain between her nipple clamps causing her mouth to open even wider. She's never been treated this way in her life. She is beginning to enjoy it as her hand reaches down to rub herself. He pulls out and whips his shaft against her face before pushing it back down her throat. His words from earlier were beginning to ring true as she continued to rub herself. His power, his dominance, and his control are making her want to feel him inside her as her fingers now push inside her tight little pussy.