The Discovery

Months have gone by since the day that Jon walked in on Ryan with Sara. After that day, Jon reached out to Ryan and they got together for a beer.  Jon explained to Ryan how he wanted to be so mad. In that meeting, they came up with some rules around how this would work if Ryan wanted to keep seeing Sara. Jon promised to keep everything hidden from June if Ryan followed these simple rules. But if he ever broke a rule, June would find out about everything. Here were the rules that Jon gave to Ryan:

1. No meeting up with Sara behind Jon's back
2. Any communication needs to go through Jon
3. Anything goes while Jon is watching
4. Jon gets to record all sessions
5. Jon doesn't get included in the dominance

Ryan didn't like all of those rules, but he agreed to them as he was afraid of June finding out and wasn't ready to stop seeing Sara. Over the months, he stayed true to all of the rules. Ryan was exploring a side of himself that used to only happen when he was alone. Sara was game for everything he wanted to try. Ryan resisted doing anything at their Bible study as he knew that he would get longer sessions with her while Jon watched. The more pain he caused Sara, the more aroused Jon would get. This new arrangement was working out for all involved.....or so Jon thought.

As time went on, Ryan began to feel annoyed that this little cuck was setting rules about how and when he can have Sara. He finally had enough and texted Sara. They went back and forth as he told her not to tell Jon about this. She agreed and they began to flirt back and forth over text messages. While Jon was at work, Ryan would text her little challenges and she would always fulfill them. She promised that she was deleting their conversations each time. Ryan was enjoying seeing her pose for him and even moan out his name in videos of her using a vibrator that Ryan bought for her. During all of this, he was continuing to fuck her in front of Jon on a fairly regular basis. So it wasn't out of the ordinary that Jon texted Ryan at work asking him to come over for dinner. Ryan came up with an excuse to tell June and showed up the same way as always with parking down the street and walking over. As he entered the door he was met with quite the surprise.

Ryan walked through the door with Jon shutting it behind him to see June sitting alone in the living room. Her eyes dropped as she saw him come through the door. She thought that there was no way that Jon was telling the truth about this. She looked to the ground in defeat. Ryan knew that Jon must have told her something but didn't know what she knew. His heart was beating quickly as it feels like his world is crashing down. This dark side of himself that he has kept hidden for all of his life has taken over and now has ruined him. Jon has a smile on his face as Ryan walks toward the couch to sit next to his wife. She turns her body away from him as Jon's hands Ryan a phone. It wasn't Sara's phone but it seemed like Jon had found a way to have all of her texts forwarded to his phone. He had every conversation, every image and every video that was shared between Ryan and Sara. "I warned you" Jon said. "You break the rules and I tell your wife".

....A few days before this.....

Jon went on his lunch break over to Ryan and June's house. He could see that his wife was sending videos to Ryan and had enough. He was worried that she would eventually give in fully to Ryan so he wanted to put an end to all of this. He knocked on the door and Jun answered with a puzzled look on her face. She was wearing baggy sweats and a ripped t-shirt. "Is everything ok, Jon?" She asked. "Well, I...uh...need to tell you something important but I think you need to sit down for it. She invited him in and they sat down together. He started to explain to her what's been going on for months. She didn't believe a word he was telling her. "Ryan is not like that", "Why are you doing this?", "What kind of freak are you?". She kicked him out of the house before he could show her his proof. After he left, she did start to wonder about all those days Ryan has been working late. She also thought about those times he wanted to get more aggressive and she stopped him. This all seemed like something so weird to her so she finally went to the computer and started looking things up. She had to turn off safe search which felt wrong to do but she was just so curious about what Jon was talking about.

At first, June was disgusted by what she was seeing and a little embarrassed to be seeing porn as she grew up being told how immoral it is. She kept telling herself that it was ok because it was just research. She watched video after video of girls being tied up, spanked, and just dominated. Once she got over the initial shock she started to feel something....new. There was something about letting someone be in complete control that was exciting. She found her legs spreading as she watched. Not realizing that it was beginning to turn her on. She finally caught herself and panicked as she closed the computer down and went to take a shower. Something awakened in her that day but she kept it to herself. She finally got a message from Jon about Ryan coming over instead of working late so she put on a summer dress and decided to go over and see if Jon was telling the truth.