The Video Message

Now that Ryan has Sara's phone number, he no longer needs to wait to talk to her only once or twice a week in a public setting. They both seemed to get very good at learning how to hide their private conversations from their spouse. It began as just a simple hello from Ryan. That turned into a constant back and forth conversations about how all of this was making each of them feel. Ryan was getting more and more turned on by the fact that this young, sexy, married woman was enjoying submitting to him in all of these small challenges. He began to challenge her on the phone. First, it was for her to show a little cleavage. Then, he wanted to see her in her underwear. Finally, one afternoon he told her to send him a video of her naked and rubbing her pussy while she thinks of him. He also demanded that she moan his name out and that she can't stop the video until she has a release. That text was left with no response for the rest of the day. Ryan began to think that he may have gone too far, too quickly. He went to sleep with still nothing from Sara.

Ryan wakes up at midnight to a soft buzz from his phone. He first turns to see if June is awake. He can see she is in a deep sleep, so he turns over to see the notification. It's a video message from Sara. His blue eyes get big and he feels his heart racing as he makes sure the volume is down before pressing play. He just stares at the image of the beginning of her video and feels like time has frozen. There she is, laying in a bathtub as the camera scans up her body. Her big tits stay visible as she holds the camera with one hand and begins to rub her pussy with the other. He quickly turns off the video as he quietly gets out of bed. He goes to his office and watches again. He turns the volume up loud enough to hear it and can hear her soft voice moaning for him and begging him to come fuck her brains out. He continues to watch as she moves the camera to her waxed pussy. He watches her fingers going faster and faster as she continues to moan. She flips the camera back to her face and he watches as she makes herself cum. Then she whispers into the camera, "I need to see you again Ryan". The video ends and he can't take it anymore. He texts her back "I'm coming over tomorrow".

The next morning she gets up and sees the text. This is starting to feel very real. She took that video after a few glasses of wine but now she's completely sober. How long can she keep this up? Where is it going? How will she eventually explain this to Jon? She decides not to respond to Ryan's text, thinking that maybe he won't come over if he doesn't hear from her. The initial little bits of dominance were hot and kind of fun, but now she fears that things are going too far and if he comes over she might not be able to say no to him. While she wants Ryan, she fears what this might all mean for their marriages. She doesn't hear from him the next morning and thinks that she's in the clear for today.

Ryan gets up and pretends to leave for work while he secretly took today off. Ryan heads downtown to a place that he has driven by a few times before but has never stepped foot in. He's a little nervous that someone might see him walking in but he decides it's worth the risk. As he opened the door he could see the generic sign read "Adult Store and Arcade".  He wasn't quite sure what they meant by arcade but decided he could find that out another time. He walks in and is taken back a little by everything he sees. He has only looked at this kind of stuff behind the privacy of his screen. Now he looks around and can see other people looking at things and he feels the watchful eyes of the employee looking at him as he browses the aisles. He finally locates the BDSM aisle and begins to look at the different things. He only had so much cash that he could hide from June but he ended up purchasing a paddle, nipple clamps, a ball gag, and a blindfold. He got a bit of a smile and a wink from the girl working at the counter and he blushed a little bit as he took his stuff and went back out to the car. 

His heart was racing as he looked at the time and knows that Jon has left for work for the day. "No turning back," Ryan says to himself as he begins to drive to Sara's house. He pulls up a few streets over and begins to walk with a satchel over his shoulder like he is on his way to work. He gets into view of Sara's house and she happened to look out the window and see him walking towards the door. She begins to panic inside. She runs over a list of possible scenarios in her head. She knows deep down how bad this is and she shouldn't answer the door. She convinces herself that she won't answer the door and goes to the kitchen to hide from him as she hears the sound deep in her heart. Knock...Knock...Knock.