Author's Note

Dear Friends, writers and readers, I hope that you are all having the time of your life

Dear Friends, writers and readers, I hope that you are all having the time of your life. I really wanna thank you for being here because you give life to my writing by reading, making comments, promote it and all that sweet and kind stuff you do my lovely ones.

It is such an honour for me that I am finally on the side of the writer for the first time, all I have to say is that I had a great time doing this, all of your books with those amazing stories and characters inspired me to make my own fanfiction! Harry helped too cause as we all know he is an endless source of great and cool ideas for stories, especially when they are dark, wild and weird!

You can find me on instagram as Gangstresseyes and on YouTube where I'll be posting the visuals of this Dark Story! TikTok is also available for visuals, my name there is gangstersmoll! You can DM me on social media and I'll be so happy to talk with you because what is better from talking with people who like the same things as you do!

You really are my treasure!

Now, about the story. I am not one of those who's gonna warn you when the spicy stuff is gonna come, but I can ensure you that there is much of that in my story. It's not tricks or robbing, I am being honest with you cause I want you to have fun reading it and enjoying it. I can't wait to read your comments.

Many strange and unusual things are going to happen and Harry will be more and more weird but happy moments will make their appearance cause, it's the great years of the 60s and 70s and all we need to do is dance and drink all day!

So fill your cups with your favourite drink and don't forget your food cause you're about to enter a world full of unusual things with Harry being one of them!

I am hoping that you will actually enjoy the story and my writing skills too! It means so much to me that you spend time reading my story. I am so happy for being part of this lovely community and thanks to Wattpad for letting us share all those precious and magical works for free, it's such a pleasure knowing that hundreds of people out there share the same love and passion about writing or reading a book.

So, drink milk with Harry, smoke our finest cigars, have fun and enjoy our spectacular show while our great bar women serve you the famous drink with ice and maraschino cherries!

Welcome to Paradise!