Chapter 13

A Wave of Blood

The moment you entered Paradise it was like you took a trip to the far away land of India, to the greatest harems, the endless deserts, the glorious and golden Sahara with all the peculiar creatures coming out from the pretty sand dunes, even to Egypt, look over your shoulder, there stands the Sphinx. There's no Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, now it's Harry and The Forty Stripers. To China, to Japan, to Korea and Shanghai. To Russia with the finest caviar and most bitter vodka. To Paris with all those gleaming Moulin Rouge and sparkling Folies Bergere. To the dark and mysterious Chicago and the famous Broadway!

Harry along with his dancing ladies and the amazing shows he could give you the best time of your life. He took you around the world with eighty thighs. In his pretty Chevy while everyone follows him. He could even give you the best ride around the moon with all those pretty flower ladies he had in there dancing and striping and having fun just for you, just for your hungry eyes. Las Vegas was surely the town of sins and pleasure.

Harry was a Magallanes who traveled around the world up on the bodies of his dancers, driving in his cream-coloured Challenger.

Beware! Beware! The great witch is now at Las Vegas! She came back with new spells at Harry's side. She is here, here at Paradise to enchant us. Run! Find your sit! Drink! Enjoy! Let your self to be enchanted by her. Salome is back!

The roman curtains were closed

The roman curtains were closed. Dark purple, thick fabric. The velvet had that special gleaming that looked like it was sprayed with silver dust. Everyone was waiting impatiently to see what was hidden behind it, what the glorious man of Paradise had brought for them to experience once again. They were eating  and drinking. Light music was playing while the girls were getting ready. Harry fixed his clothes, pulled back his blonde hair once again, slightly coughed and then jumped up on the stage. The crowd burst into applause and cheering for him. He waved to them and sent kisses.

His slightly dark yellow, cord trousers were dancing in every move he made like the white sleeves of his silk shirt. Ruffles, falbalas and a lace turtleneck. He smiled and his people smiled back to him. He welcomed them while the girls were leaving flowers and sweets at their tables.

"You can't imagine my friends how great it is to see your faces every night, gathering here all together and live the night! Here's to you!" he raised a glass of Möet champagne that one of the dancers gave him, everyone from the crowd raised after him their glasses and drunk "Here's to you my friends and to every night we are going to have here. I promise that we are going to have a lot!" he drunk once more and the applauses started again "Thank you all! I love you all! Now it is time to get you enchanted! You are in a dream, you are bewitched. Please, welcome the one and only Salome! Salome the Enchantress!" hands were clapping once more and he said quietly before leaving the stage "The nights are ours." sent them a kiss and then disappeared in the shadow of the cabaret. He sat at his table and the curtains opened.