Chapter 20

Rita and The Big Waves

They secretly run away from the party like two school sweethearts in love. Harry took Mary by her hand, he saw her turning surprised, her hair were moving in the air, she smile with her indolent face. Her half closed eyes were painted with dreams.

The fringes of her dress were shinning and danced crazily under the low lights while she was moving to the music. She danced with her bare feet while she kept her slippers on her hand. Mary held Harry tightly and run with him. She followed him. She followed Harry wherever he would go. The people around couldn't see them, not even feel them passing by them. They were running away. He left everything behind, got in to his lovely dark red Maserati and got lost with her in the first light of dawn. The morning Nymphs were following them as they run away.

Mary was at the backseat, with a bunch of new clothes for her to change

Mary was at the backseat, with a bunch of new clothes for her to change. The slippers slipped from her hand, fell on the car's floor along with her old clothes. Harry was looking at her through the rear-view mirror getting undressed, she smiled or sent kisses to him. The orange micro dress on her was really nice. Loose sleeves reaching her elbows, her neck free to feel cooler than ever, chains and bracelets, charm bracelets with all the historical monuments from around the world.

She put around her head the foulard Harry had tied to his neck, she felt his perfume getting mixed with her petit curls. Her old stuff were now lying on the car's floor here and there, her hands were embracing his head, she was sitting up on her knees and kissed his face, while he was driving. She would cover his eyes with her hands and only if she spoke he could keep driving. Harry asked Mary to take them at the port, and so they did.

Before coming out, they stopped so Harry could change too. She pulled him back, took off his clothes, kissed his naked body, hugged him while she helped him put on the new clothes. His jersey was cream-coloured, loose for his slim body, a second Harry could fit in there perfectly. His dark blue jeans were a bit longer than capri and tight on him so Mary could enjoy his pretty ass while he was walking and was stepping on the end of his espadrilles.

Harry kissed Mary and then they stood in front of it.

She saw it, her eyes blinked and she saw it again, it was there on the surface of the water so grandly. As grand as Santana was. The boat of love. The name wasn't visible because she was dizzy from all the love. Harry kissed her and held her by her waist, he put his head tenderly on her shoulder, Mary held his hands. From the edge of her eye she could admire his mysterious face.

 From the edge of her eye she could admire his mysterious face