Reality || Ellie Williams

Warnings- angst, fluff, hurtful words :(Word count- 1k

Word count- 1k

A/n: send requests lol
——-

After Joel, Ellie was on a big mission to avenge him I agreed to come with her not realising how much running would be involved, a matter of fact there was to much running especially in my condition not only that but just found out Ellie is fucking immune. But my gawking was quickly interrupt by the sound of infected.

"Hey, babe, can you run." Ellie ask fully taking me out of my trance. I nod saying a quick yeah before we start running to a set of stairs. I turn for a second to see ellie a little behind me but clickers and runners gaining on us. "Ellie! Quick." I yell as I run through a gets of turning bars.

I quickly turn to see Ellie almost making it through before a clicker wrapped it's arm around her neck bringing its face dangerously close to hers, i Didnt have any time to think I quickly grabbed my gun shooting it twice in the head, once Ellie got free I was out of adrenaline and I couldn't hold myself up anymore.

I fell to the floor dropping my gun on my way down, Ellie quickly came to my aid making sure I was okay once I gave her a nod she grabbed my gun in the back of her jeans before putting my arm over her shoulder practically carrying me, "you alright babe?" The taller woman asks worriedly looking down at me. "Yeah I just need some water and rest." She smiles at me before nodding, "let's get out of here yeah." I smile up at her as we officially make it outside. "Yeah,"

———

The sick feeling has been washing over me as Ellie leads me to somewhere I don't know anymore, I just want to sleep, eat an- "babe what about here." Ellie says pulling me out of my thought I look up to see an old theatre? "Yeah, yeah, Uhh that would work." I told her as we walk over.

Once we get to the door I try to open it but it wouldn't budge, Ellie let's me go before hitting the door three time before finally getting it open. She grabs me again as she leads me inside, it was really clean for a place that's in the city, I look over to my right to see a couch calling my name, so without any warning I let of of Ellie and make my way over to the bed sized couch, as I once again get stuck in my own thoughts.

"Wanna tell me what's going on with you." I look up to see Ellie now in front of my with a Look I can't describe on her face, breathing heavily as I shake my head at her in disbelief. "what's going on with me? Ellie I just saw you breath spores," I look at her my breathing still uneven and heavy.

She never takes her eyes off me as she starts to speak again moving her arms to the side. "I told you.... I'm immune," I look back at her with a frown. "Okay, your immune, come on." I say sarcastically. She looks down as she starts to explain her side. "I was bitten a long time again-" I quickly interrupt her. "The fuck are you talking about!"

"I was bitten and nothing happened." I look at her before looking at her arm as she shrugs while spreading her arms out. I sigh keeping my eyes on her covered tattoo arm. "The chemical burn." I said before looking up at her, she looks at me and looks away before I put my head down, she starts to play with her fingers before talk again.

"Maria, Tommy and- Joel are the only ones who know...... knew....... Now you know," she told me going silent for a second before speaking again "i can't get you infected if that's what your worried about, I can't make you immune either."

I can tell she's trying to make the situation easier for me but I couldn't help but sigh as tears silently roll down my cheek, I shake my head hearing her walk a little closer before tapping my food with hers, "can you say something." It sounded like a silent beg "Ellie." I say with my head down before looking up at her, "I think I'm pregnant," I hold my small bump over my damp shirt, "What?" I hear the redhead as in disbelief.

"Don't worry it's yours," I said with a breathy laugh leaning back as I look at her, she turns before turning back almost a second later speaking to me with a hint of anger. "What are we s- what are we supposed to do now!" I sight looking down before looking back up, "nothing, I just need to rest for a second-"

"Are you fucking kidding me, how long what you known?" She raised her voice at me as she walked back over to we're in sitting, "I was late a few weeks ago-" I started before Ellie cut me off, "a few weeks, we could of.... We could of still turned back." I quickly started speaking before she could get another word in, "I didn't know- I wasn't sure, okay, I didn't want to be a burden-"

"Well your a burden now aren't you" I look at her with so much hurt fresh tear silently slipping out of my eyes. I didn't let her say anything else as I turned around and laid down with my back to her, I hear Ellie walk away before I'm sucked into darkness.

Meanwhile ellie thinks over what just happened before my words have finally drawn over her. "Hold fucking shit, im gonna be a Mom." The woman drops her head into her hands as she leaves the Radio room walking down the stairs before making her way over to my sleeping figure, after pushing some hair out of my face she quickly takes her jacket off putting it over me, She can't help but stare for a second before planting a small but sweet kiss on my forehead with a smile.