What have you done || dina/ ellie

Pairings: dina x reader and Ellie x reader

Warnings- self harm, swearing, blaming, cheating on both sides. Angst Angst Angst.

Word count- 1.9k

A/n: this is my first sh fanfic but please DO NOT continue reading if this will trigger or reflect you in a bad way, also please take care of yourself. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always here.
———

———

I would say this have been going my way because they haven't been, I feel like I'm fucking suffocating in this now pointless relationship, I watch as my girlfriend if 3 years gives longing looks towards her ex, I wake up ever time she gets up out of bed and tried to leave our home quietly in the middle of the night, I see their hands graze each other ever time they walk past one another. Worst of all, they think I'm oblivious.

And this leads me crying in the arms of my best friend hoping in someway I'm acting stupid and I'm overthinking it, but I'm always met with sad eyes and tight hugs, the little 'you're going to be okay' whisper's don't go un-noticed either.

Dina is truly a blessing, from all the sleepless night and bags I've packed to sleep over in her cute little home, I've basically moved in, the only things I have left at Ellie's are, my ds, headphones, and my walkman. I don't think about it thought finding a peaceful slumber in my best friends arms always feels like home.

Walking up the next morning, was a dream but I would slowly turning into a nightmare, before I could even get a word out i feel someone push strands of hair out of my face. My eyes flutter open to be met with the face of an angle, "morning babe," dina smiles at me. I smile back a small blush spreading on my cheeks.

"Good morning," I say back before getting out of her bed before going over to my shoes. I hear her feet hit the ground before arms wrap around my waist. "Only if every morning could be like this." She said in a happy tune resting her head on top of mine. After tying my laces I turn to her pulling the slightly taller girl into a hug.

"I have to get back I'm missing my ds, and music." I told her with a laugh, only to hear her sigh. "I'll come with you?" She asks looking slightly down at me making me feel things I should be feeling, "it's okay I'll see you tonight remember, the town party." I watch her face light up with happiness seeing that I am actually going.

She picks me up and twirls me around making me break out in a fit of giggles. "I can't wait to see you in that dress you just got, I still can't believe you won't let me see it." She started to rant. Making me laugh at her. "I promise it will be worth waiting for you only have to wait-" I stop looking over to the little clock she has on her night stand. "7 hours, damn I can't believe we slept that long it's been ages."

She smiles before cupping my face, she presses a sweet kiss onto my cheek before telling me to go get my games with a laugh, i didn't think I could be happier but I knew I shouldn't feel this way so I kept it to myself even if me and Ellie have gotten distant I will always be loyal to her until we end thing. Well that's what I though at least.