No more || Abby Anderson

Warnings- pure angstWord count- 1k

Word count- 1k

A/n: this is so shit 😃🤘
———

"I'm not doing this again, Abby." I said loudly as she backed her bag, by her movements my words were unexpected, making her turn to look at me. "I'll be back within a week," she tired to reassure but I stand my ground. "No."

She looks at me confused, "no what?" She asks tilting her head, i stay quiet as I try and keep my tears at bay, I don't get why she won't let herself grieve why won't she let go it's going to get her killed and possibly the people she loves as well.

I see in the corner of my eye she moves closer to me before putting her hand under my chin, I look up as she gives me a small smile I just glare back, "don't you get it abby, that man did what he did to save his little girl." I told her making her face go hard. "Your father would of done the same thing if you were in that position, are you really going to take this risk? She WILL come after us abby, she will want revenge for you killing her dad."

I could tell she was getting angry and before I could react I was pushed back, "he killed my dad, y/n I hav-" she started speaking before I cut her off with my palm hitting her face. "Don't you fucking touch me like that ever again, im pregnant for god sakes." I yell at her turning away and rushing off to the bathroom away from her.

I hear footsteps coming towards me quickly, i feel hands turn me around before cupping my face. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just got angry, y- y/n I would never hurt you o- or the baby in a- any way on purpose." I didn't care what she had to say I just wanted to know were she stands.

"If you go I can't promise we will be here." I said slowly testing out the waters, she looked at me before looking at her bag on the table. "I have to finish this, please you have to understand." I shook my head tears now falling down my cheeks. "Please stay, please," I begged I didn't care how much I had to beg I didn't want her to leave on this death trip.

She walks over to me before pulling me into her arms, i quickly bury my face into her chest as I breathe in her sent. "Stay," I ask again holding her a little tighter. "I love you." She whispered into my hair before leaning down toward my temple and placing a small kiss on it, i cry harder trying to choke out my next words, "if- if you loved m- me you would st- stay."

I felt her pull away making me look up at her, "I can't," she said loud enough for me to hear. I guess it really didn't matter how much I cried and begged she's so set on revenge me and our baby are always going to be a second choice.

"Fine, Go, just know that this won't make you feel better, this will ruin everything you have worked hard for, you will lose me and our child if you go through with this I promise you I will NOT be here when you come back, do you really wanna risk and test that?" I ask looking at her, she look back at me before sighing I nodded at her before moving out of the way of the stairs.

Once she had her bag fully packed and on her back she walked over to me. "I will be back soon, I love you." I look up from the sleeve of my her shirt and into her eyes. "I know you will, and I know you do, just not enough. Goodbye Abby."

She puts her head down before walking to the door looking back one more time, before I knew it I hear the door shut.

———

It was finished I killed him, I don't feel any better about it it didn't make everything go away honestly it just made it worse. it's been a week since I've seen y/n and I'm missing her dearly luckily we are finally back at the wlf base.

Once I fully walk into the cafeteria I see heads turn some quickly looking away and others looking in sympathy, I chose to ignore the looks and make my way to our room, just before I make it to the door I notice I very noticeable detail 'y/n' and 'baby' were gone off the door.

I waist no time opening the door only to be met with everything of mine clean and all of y/n stuff if gone besides a folded peace of paper on the table with a Lily right next to it, i make my way over to the table as I picking up and unfolding the paper before reading what it said, I will never be able to forgive myself.

Dear Abby

As you might see I'm not here, I've cleaning all your belongings as a final goodbye.

I don't care if you hate or envy me for leaving you and taking our child but I did what had to be done for not only honeys safety but mine as well. Abby do not come looking for us you have a target on your back and as much as I love you I don't want our baby to be caught up in gun fire.

I wish things went different but you didn't listen, and if things are ever safe for us to be together again the only clue I will give you is the word 'farm'

As much as I don't want this to be our final goodbye it is take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid I love you forever.

Love y/n l/n