Bets || Abby Anderson

Abby anderson x Fem!Reader

Warnings: a little bit of sweating
Word count- 700

A/n: I'm so used to doing fantasy so I'm excited to do my first modern fanfic, I'm not 100% happy with how this came out because it's not what I'm used to writing but I hope it's at least alright lmao <3

———

Waking up 5 days a week from this stupid alarm is killing me, but duty calls and as a college professor, but it's Monday and I don't wanna deal with angry somewhat adults. After a lot of arguments with myself I finally get up and get ready.

First jumping into my shower washing any sleep away from me before washing my face and brushing my teeth, once I get out of the shower I wrap a towel around me before putting moisturiser on my face and other parts of my body before finally picking out what I should wear and decided to go with a simple summer dress and some cute heeled flats once happy I let my hair hang loosely down my back and put some perfume.

I checked over myself a couple of times before smiling to myself, grabbing my keys and heading out the door to my car and driving to the school making a quick stop at the local coffee shop to get a nice warm beverage.

Once I parked my car I was headed straight to my classroom until a familiar voice called my name. "Y/n- wait, how the fuck do you walk so fast!" I turn to see the one and only Abby Anderson I give her a smile that she returns finally catching up with me. "Hello, abby, how are you on this fine morning?" I ask moving closer to her so our arms are touching.

She looks down at me with a blush before smiling. "Better now that I get to see you," I let out a light giggle and stop walking making her do the same. "You always say that, how could I make your morning good," I ask her. She looks at me before looking down at my hands and grabbing them. "You could make it even better," she said shyly. "How so?"

Abby might look mean and scary but the woman is truly a sweetheart so seeing her look so nervous is the cutest thing ever to me. "Abby?" He looks at me before apologising. "Abby, babe, what's on your mind?" She looks at me with awe before pulling a just a little bit closer. "That right there, you are so perfect, and I wanna ask you something but you have to Promise not to laugh at me."

I look at her in all seriousness. "Babe, I would never laugh at you, only when you make those silly dad jokes." I reassured the taller woman with a smile. She smiles before whispering a few okays. "Okay, so, I wanted to ask you if- well- would you want to maybe- Umm, go to dinner with me?" At this point she started rambling how if I didn't want to it was okay.

I just watch her with a smile on my face before she started apologising and was about to walk away, I pulled her arm making her look at me for a second before gently putting my hand on her jaw before pulling her face towards mine, she quickly takes over by grabbing my waist and putting her lips onto mine, it was gentle but a little rough at the same time it was nice.

I'm not sure how long we had been in that position but next thing we new i group of round 8 kids started cheering I quickly turn we see them while turning a deep shade of red " you owe me 15 bucks jack," Delilah said laughing at the boy, before we new it they were all trading cards, money god even fucking lipglosses with each other.

I turn to Abby my horrified face looking at her smug one. "D- did you know they were getting on us?" I ask with my jaw wide open. She looked at my face and chuckled. "Yep, even some of the stuff made their bets as well."

Looking back it still makes us laugh I'm so great full to have met a great woman that soon turned into my wife before the mother of our children, I wouldn't want it any other way I love her and nothing will ever change that.