Tea (DigitalTime)

Human AU
---
It was late at night, possibly around 11 or so. Everyone in the house was asleep.

...Almost everyone at least.

Tony was heading to the kitchen, he had randomly woken up and he wanted to make a drink for himself before trying to go back to bed. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness so he was able to see in the hallway. He looked around a bit and just as he was about to go down the stairs he noticed that Colin's bedroom door was slightly open. Tony tilted his head and went over to close it but he saw a light and peeked in. Inside the room, Colin was sitting at his desk with the lamp on. His back was facing the door so he wasn't able to see Tony.

'Huh, he must be working on another project of his...' Tony thought to himself. 'Maybe I should get him some tea too, I'll make his favorite...'

He quickly but quietly went downstairs to start making the drinks. For himself he did Earl Gray and for Colin's favorite it was Lavender Chamomile, he even made sure to add some honey. Eventually he went back upstairs, carefully bringing the cups with him. He went back to the entrance of Colin's room and put one of the drinks down on a nearby table before gently knocking on the door. The sound startled Colin a little and he looked over.

"Who is it?" He asked. Tony pushed the door open and walked in with the cups of tea.

"It's just me darling..." Tony replied while softly smiling at him. Colin couldn't help but blush a bit and smiled back. "You shouldn't keep staying up to work on these new projects of yours y'know..." Tony said as he gave Colin his tea after closing the door. He started drinking his own tea once he made sure that it had cooled off.

"I know, I know, sorry for worrying you..." Colin muttered before sipping his tea. "Can I at least just stay up a bit longer tonight to finish this project?" He asked Tony. "I just have to do a few more things, please!"

"Hmmm...Okay fine, but you have to sleep on time for the next couple of weeks!" Tony said as he put his cup on the nightstand since he finished his tea.

"It's a deal!" Colin replied, he also put his cup down. He jokingly shook Tony's hand. The both of them snickered before letting go. Colin turned back to his desk and continued to work on his project. Tony gently wrapped his arms around Colin's shoulders from behind and watched him a bit as he rested his chin on Colin's head.

"Do you want me to stay here so that we can cuddle when you're done?" He asked. Colin looked up at him and smiled.

"I'd like that..." He muttered while blushing. Tony started blushing too as he kissed Colin's forehead.

"Alright then..."