06

nathan

Yesterday, I met Brad, Hannah's friend. I hate him. I heard that some of his and Hannah's fans ship them together after they hung out last Monday. I don't want him to get in my way. I know that I told Hannah that I won't be courting her but that Brad guy gets on my nerves.

Every time I spend time with Hannah, my feelings for her gets stronger. She's just so beautiful and what I like the most about her is that she's very kind. She doesn't abuse her popularity. She doesn't care if she's famous, she still talks to everyone in school.

I only admitted months ago that I liked her but ever since I saw her in our university, I already had a crush on her. The only think I thought about for the past hours was her and Brad. I just really hate that baby-faced guy. I was even a few inches taller than him. I could tell that he likes her too which annoys me the most.

I talked to my dad about it and asked for advice. He said I should just go for her.

That's it. I decided. I'm going to court her until she falls in love with me... then, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. Nobody can get in my way... not even that singing midget.

hannah

Yesterday was fun. The boys and I just played some songs together, played video games, and of course, we took pictures. I missed those times when we would just hangout and have fun without caring about any problems we have. That reminded me, I still haven't seen Pia for a long time. Last time I saw her was about a year or 2? I kinda miss her. She's still my best friend and she was there when my... No, I still don't wanna think about that. It still hurts... Even my brothers don't talk about it.

Anyway, today I'm going to university again because I don't have work today and the boys are going to have their concert later. Finally. I miss my friends there. I sighed. Remember when I said I loved university? Okay, maybe I lied. I mean, I love seeing my friends and there are some fun projects but I hate doing essays and stuff. Ugh it sucks.

I'm now on my way to Nathan's house so we could walk to uni together. It's not that far and I'm pretty much used to walking since my brother's the one who usually uses the car. I just got my driver's license last year when I turned 18 last year. I'm pretty advanced in college since I graduated early for my age. I skipped 1 year in grade school before.

I arrived at Nathan's house since it is just a 2 minute walk. I rang the doorbell and he opened it.

"You're finally going again! Wow, it's been long.."

I chuckled. "Nate, it's only been two days. That's not long you know." I nudged his shoulder.

"Anyway, let's go?" I said which sounded like a question. He nodded snd we started walking. Nate was one of the popular ones. He was in the school's basketball team. Before I even became famous, I was one of those normal people in uni. I had friends and we do normal stuff. I don't even know why he approached me before. I don't even know why he noticed me. There were a lot of pretty girls and smarter ones too. I may be the smartest in high school but it's different in college. You have a lot of competition. I wear glasses when I'm go to uni but I look horrible so I really don't know what Nate sees in me.

We finally arrived and we went our separate ways. We had different courses after all while my friends, we're all in the same course and we have the same classes yay. I went into the room and everyone looked at me.

"Hey Hannah!"

"Hi!"

I just smiled at them and greeted them back. Ever since I was discovered, this was how my every class was. I went over to my friends: Gale, Julien, and Angelina who we call Ange for short. I also met them before I became famous. I told them everything about what has happened with my life before and same goes to them which is why they're like my sisters... well that is aside from Pia though.